Chapter IX

Zenitsu POV

No way...she got a boyfriend... I look down fear in my eyes. Should I have never don't this Fake thing now she's dating Aniki I can't believe this. I felt apprehensive, searching my surroundings I rise from my spot.

"Zenitsu-kun!" I heard a soft voice say I look to my left and saw Daki. She ran up to my grabbing my sleeve. "Nezuko has a boyfriend now!"

I look into her eyes and smile. "Yeah I know" I looked down keeping a smile and looking back at her seeing the confusion in her eyes.

"Are you not sad?" She asked tilting her. I smile bidding all the dejection I felt.

"Nahh she deserved better Aniki is probably a good Boyfriend then I could ever be" I said still smiling, I saw a distressed look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"Your hiding your feelings!!" She said pulling my sleeve almost ripping my jacket off.

"Uh-" I start noticing Nezuko in the corner of my eye. "I'll explain later" I turn my back and began to take some steps towards Nezuko. "Hi Nezuko-chan!"

"Hi Zen" She exclaimed a smile on her face and her cheeks pink. I stared into her Gorgeous Res eyes that faded pink in the sun occasionally. I smiled, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"I heard about you and Ani- Kaigaku!" I said putting a smile on my face but my stomach rumbled with anxiety.

"Ahh yes that's right!" She said looking to the side her eyes dull, "how are you and Daki?"

"Good!" Daki says as she runs up to us, grasping my hand I put on a smile locking my hands with Daki. Nezuko look down noticing our hands. She stared for a bit then looking back up her eyes meeting with mine.

"Daki good to see you again" Nezuko paused, "where's Gyutaro?" She said tilting her head.

"Ahh, I'm not sure actually" Daki mumbled loud enough for Nezuko to hear then she looked around to see our surroundings.

"Odd, anyway lunch is ending let's head to class" I said still holding Daki's hand as I walk away. "This is so awkward.." I sighed letting go of Daki's hand.

"Yeah whatever Lets go to class"!Daki stated dragging me to class by my arm. "Ugh I don't want to learn math, But whatever" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Stop complaining let's just go inside now!" I said pushing her in, I look around. No teacher? Really? I walk to my seat and sits down. I notice Tanjiro walk in hw moves and sits next to me.

"Afternoon, Zenitsu!" He exclaimed giving me a side hug. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hiiii Tanjiroo" I said as I let go giving him a doozy smile. "How are you!!"

He smiles looking into my eyes. "I'm good! Thank you for asking" He said quieting down as the teacher gave him an unwanted stare.

After school ended Me, Daki, and Gyutaro Had agreed to go somewhere. We were speaking as we got close to the gate I heard my name being called.

"What was that" I said turning around to see Kaigaku running up to me. "Oh, hi Aniki!"

"Zenitsu! Are you coming back to the estate or going with your friends?" He asked grabbing my sleeve so I can't run off. Why would I run off?

"Uh I'm going out with my friends why did you ask?" I sighed, Eager for our conversation to end already.

"Me and Nezuko are going out and kuwajima-san isn't home yet" he said looking down thinking then back up our eyes locking.
(Jigoro kuwajima, their "master")

"Wait he's not back yet? He left just yesterday" I said starting to get worried.

"Yeah don't worry Zen, Its just I didn't want you home alone." Aniki sighed. And looked up at me, putting a smile on.

"I'm not five no more Aniki no need to worry, now you take care on your date!" I said opening the school gates and walking out me and Aniki Walking different directions.

"He must really love you, like me and my brother" Daki exclaimed clinging onto Gyutaro. A spark in her eye.

"Ahh that's adorable yet me and Anik-" I paused. "Kaigaku, aren't related I more of consider him one!" I said joyfully looking at Daki, her eyes wide and she had a big smile.

"Awhh that makes it so much cuter!!!" Daki said delighted. She was squealing with joy and talking about random stuff, I Zoned out, We continued walking I had yet not been paying attention.

"Zenitsu!!" I heard bringing me back to earth. I look back behind me. Gyutaro holding my arm tightly not letting me move. "Are you crazy!?" He exclaimed.

"What..?" I asked, I tilted my head staring into his eyes Daki looked worried yet I was counfused.

"Where you daydreaming you almost just walked into the road!" He exclaimed pulling me back to him, I fall into him still holding me up, he pushed be back a bit carefully. "You gotta be careful!"

"I guess my head was in the clouds I'm so sorry" I said I felt anxious looking to my side.

"Hey it's oka-" Gyutaro was interrupted by the bing of my phone, I checked my phone to see a text from Nezuko.

Nezuko: I need to tell you something..

Me: okay go on...?

Nezuko: Zenitsu...

Nezuko: I have a crush on you..

"What the hell" I said out loud Daki and Gyutaro looking over my shoulder in awe.

What will happen next, you don't know 🤭 tee hee anyway time for me to sleep I hope you enjoy and I'll start the next chapter most likely on Monday (I'm supposed to be busy Sunday but we'll see) any way love y'all