Chapter V

First I would like to start by thanking you guys I never imagined this many reads on a story I wrote people always told me that my writing is horrible and I shouldn't write books I'm so honored for all the reads love you all<333

Zenitsu POV

My head rises as I lift off my bed I can't stop thinking about how me and Nezuko had so much fun for the time we were together, yet as she asked questions of my girlfriend I was filled with guilt knowing it was all fake and I just wanted to impress people I thought I could make Nezuko jealous yet I'm unsure if it even worked. I sighed walking over to my bathroom I turned the sink on getting my hair a little wet I lift my brush with my hands and brushed through my hair. I look into the mirror. Suddenly I stopped. It's Saturday isn't it? I sigh but finish brushing my hair, whatever I can go and take my dog for a walk instead.

(I replaced Chuntaro with a dog hope y'all don't mind I just wanted to give him a dog lol)

"Chuntaro! Where are you boy?" I said finally seeing a small brown dog walk up to me already holding his leash, I laugh "Already know the drill huh?" I smiled bending down and gently taking the leash from his mouth and using the hook to clip it on. I stand up patting him then opening the door and leaving.

I decided to take chuntaro to the park it's his favorite place to go and it's a dog friendly park after all. I walk around the park playing with him and patting him on the head, I smiled playfully then looking up to finally take in my surroundings. My soul left me, Tanjiro and Nezuko were here, I felt panicked I was unsure why but I did. "Ready to go back home Chuntaro?" I said trying not to be to loud. All of a sudden Chuntaro pulled until his leashed flung out my hand and he ran, my heart dropped I felt afraid that I would lose him. I ran back behind him suddenly I stop and take a breath when I look up I see Tanjiro his red hair shinning in the sun his eyes look into mine.

"Tanjiro! Thank you for getting Chuntaro I was afraid I might have lost him for good, he sure does like running off..." Tanjiro's smiled sinked into my soul and I responded back with a smile. Wait if Tanjiro is here where is Nezuko.. "Ots no problem Zenitsu! Your a friend of mine I'm always here!" He said red hair once again shinning. I smile pulling him in my arms wrapped around him.

We pull out from our hug. "While we're together wanna hangout!" Tanjiro asked still holding the leash of my little brown dog. "Uh-" I hesitated to get my sentence out "Sure" I looked into his eyes remaining eye contact, Tanjiro smiles "I was here with Nezuko I don't know where she wandered to, will you help me find her?" He asked. "Sure" I reply hesitantly, me and Tanjiro roamed the park until finding Nezuko, "Zenitsu Hi why are you here?" Nezuko asked a bright smiled on her face.

"Guys I'll be back I'm gonna find a bathroom" Tanjiro stated then walking off. "So Zenitsu...I mean you talked a lot about your girlfriend but I never seen or met her...Do you have a photo perhaps?" Nezuko asked moving closer to me. my heart started racing. Does she know I've been lying? I got nervous but kept steady. "W-well sure if I have a photo of her I'll show you" I said stuttering some words making me even more suspicious.

I opened my phone and scrolled through my phone. I need to just choose a photo of one of my friends but who.. I stopped seeing a photo of my friend who hasn't been at school recently. Maybe she could work well I'm going to text h r first asking her to help me out. "Just give me a sec I'll text her see if she has any photos." I said Nezuko just nodded

Zenitsu: Heyyy Daki do me a favor?

YES I USED DAKI IDK WHY I JUST DID BUT LIKE I LOVE HER AND HER BROTHER SO YEAH.

Daki: what's the favor?

Zenitsu: Pretend to be my Girlfriend please!!

Daki: what, why?

Zenitsu: well I want to make Nezuko jealous...

Daki: Nezuko? Uh whatever sure your a good friend of mine

Zenitsu: Oki thx!

"Here's a good one!" I say clicking back into my photos and pressing a photo me and her took together a month ago. I couldn't tell if she was hurt or shocked but I felt bad. "Daki...? Your dating Daki?" She asked and I only nodded. My phone binged it was another text from daki.

Daki: I hope this 'Dating' won't affect our friendship, but I'd love to hang out with you soon!

Nezuko watched trying to see over my shoulder but I kept moving I'm sure all she would see by my thumb placement is 'I'd love to hang out soon' I look over to her.

"I should get going home Chuntaro looks pretty tired" I sighed but smiled looking at her. "Oh okay!" She said. "I'll see you on Monday!" She exclaimed. "See you then!" I said and walked back home with Chuntaro.

On the way I pulled out my phone. And clicked daki's contact.

Zenitsu: sure how about tomorrow?

Daki: sounds good! Do you mind if my brother tags along though we prefer sticking together!

Zenitsu: he tags along most of the time anyway! I actually have a nice place to go, so I'll see you tomorrow!

Daki: okay I'll head to your house at 3pm!

Zenitsu: okay! See you then!

Daki: yup see you then!

I walked inside unclipping Chuntaro's leash and watching as he ran off as I sat down I realized. Why was Tanjiro gone for the bathroom so long my and Nezuko were talking for about 10 minutes. I shrugged and laid back relaxing. Eventually drifting into a light sleep.

That's all please tell me if you enjoyed it and I'll work on the next part immediately! Pls comment and tell me if it's been good so far and please follow me for more! And please vote lol :p