Chapter VII

Nezuko's POV

I yawned as I walked out of the area. If I run into Zenitsu I swear I might kill someone. I sighed and crossed my fingers yet as I headed to the park it seemed to be empty of only a few people one of which I saw at my school before. Huh..hey I know him? What was his name...started with a K? I'll talk to him. I walk over.

"Hey! I saw you alone and thought I recognized you I'm Nezuko!" I said joyfully bringing my hands together. He looked into my eyes "Yeah I recognize you..I'm Kaigaku" he said with a grin. "Actually I think I saw you hanging around Zenitsu awhile ago?" He questioned. I nodded. "How do you know Zenitsu" I asked keeping a big smile. "Ohh~" he said. "We were close a while back.." he said the mischievous smiled on his face crept down my spine but he seems nice.

I spoke with kaigaku as he communicated with me as well and I learned a lot not just about him but about Zenitsu as well. "Wow he used to have black hair!?" I said, full of interest. "Mhm! Wanna know how it got dyed? really interesting story!" he said moving closer to me. I nodded.

The time came where I had to go back home as the Sun was setting. "Oh no I should head back it's getting dark quick. "Wait" kaigaku said grabbing my hand. "Let me walk you home it's dangerous!" He said letting go of my hand as I turned around. "Oh that would be lovely thanks!" I said as I started walking and he followed.

"You're a lot sweeter than you look," I said. "Oh? I am?" He asked. I nodded. He tilted his head a bit. "Thank you no one's ever really said that I don't know why!" He said pure joy in his smile. I nodded.

I stopped walking arriving at my house. "Thank you kaigaku!" I said then wrapping my arms around his neck in a hugging form. He flinched maybe shocked then hugged me back. "Yeah it's nothing! Not to see like I'm hitting on you can I like, get your number or Instagram, Snapchat?" He asked. "Oh yeah uhm you can probably find me on Instagram under Kamodo_Nezuko! Dm me!" I said with a smile then leaped off to my door waving.

The moment I open the door I see Tanjiro. I jumped. "Tanjiro it's okay you don't need to gree-" I was interrupted. "Who was that boy you hugged..." He said I flinched. He saw that!? Was he waiting for me. "It was a boy from our school, I just met him" I said. He nodded then started to back up then tripped and crawled away. "That wassup weird-" I said then just ignored it and walked to my room.

I noticed I had a notification from Instagram. A message from 'Kaigaku111'

Kaigaku111: Hi!

Kamado_Nezuko: Hey Kaigaku what's up

Kaigaku111: ahh nothing much how about you?

Kamado_Nezuko: Same I guess anyway I would love to get to know you more!

Kaigaku111: same! How about we go back and forth asking questions I'll go first!
Kaigaku111: What's your favorite color?

Kamado_nezuko: Pink! What's your favorite food?

Kaigaku111: Rice! What's your favorite food?

Kamado_Nezuko: konpeito!

We talked for a whole hour until he said he had to go. I enjoyed speaking with him. He's such a sweet boy! I laid back on my bed closing my eyes to rest. "I'm so tired" I groaned finally getting to rest.

"Wake up!!!" I heard a familiar voice the one full of ambition.ugh onii-chan. "Leave me alone" I sighed moving to the other side of my bed. "You have to get up Nezuko!! Come on!" He yanked me out of bed until I eventually had enough motivation to get dressed and brush my hair. I opened my phone and saw a message from Kaigaku.

Kaigaku111: Good morning!

Kamado_Nezuko: morning!

Alr I'm so tired so yeah quick post but I did it!