Chapter IV

Hi thx Im actually doing this 🥹 so pls enjoy!so i remembered that this is like japanese and everything so I'ma try to make it more Japanese like by using more words like San, or chan, or Kun and stuff

I didn't make much noise but I caught the attention of multiple people including Zenitsu when I woke up. I nervously looked down and sighed I need advice..from the one and only Cupid of school herself...(you know who I'm talking abt right hehehe) I sat in class, not focused on the lesson, waiting to hear the ring of the bell.

The bell rings. I stood from my chair. And walked out of class, I sped through the halls trying to loose Zenitsu so he doesn't see where I go. Then I spot her. "Mitsuri!" I shout walking up to her. "Nezuko-chan! Heyyy" mitsuri exclaimed. "Hey mitsuri, can you give me some advice.. love advice" I said nervously. "Kyyyaaaa Nezuko-chane needs love advice!!!" Mitsuri exclaimed, jumping in joy. I sigh."yes come here" I look around before speaking then I start explaining.

"KYYYAAA THATS SO CUTE NEZUKO-CHAN!!" mitsuri shouted. "But let's talk about this you gotta win him back!" Mitsuri said "and I'ma help you queen!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "Meet outside the school after school!!" Mitsuri said then skipped off and called "Obanai-Kun" as she spotted him across the hall.

After school I left and seen mitsuri talking to obanai near the fence. "Mitsuri!" I call and walk up to her, Obanai's sweet soft happy face changed to a bitter death stare when I tracked the attention. "Nezuko chan!!" She jumped up grabbing me for a hug, "let's get going now!" She hugged obanai goodbye and took me off to her house.

"Mitsuri I don't think a glow up will work he claims he's so I love with this girl of his.." I sigh as I sit in the chair as she styles my hair. "Kyyyaaa Nezuko-chan you look so cute and adorable!!!" Mitsuri jumps in joy.

Later on I walk out in an outfit mitsuri gave me. "Isn't this a bit revealing...?" I look up at her and back down at my outfit with the short skirt and the Boob window in my shirt. "Yes it's so cuttttee!!" Mitsuri jumped. "Can I have a less reveal shirt mitsuri.." I asked looking down covering my chest. She nodded not wanting to push me past my limits.

Mitsuri had me in less revealing outfit and beautiful dress with a chain necklace big sparkly hoop earrings. "To much?" Mitsuri asked, "no no it's perfect!" I exclaimed. "Okay now text Zenitsu ask if he wants to hangout" mitsuri said sitting next to me.

"HIIII ZENN!" I sent. He read immediately and started typing. "Hi Nez!" He replied. "Wanna hang? I'm bored" I replied hoping for a yes. "Sure" he replied. I looked at Mitsuri. "He said yes he said yes HE SAID YES!!" I said jumping form my seat in excitement. "KYYYYAAAAA SO CUTE!" Mitsuri said launching from her spot. She grabbed my hand and swung me in circles with her. We laughed and I fell over on her. "Thank you mitsuri!!" I said getting up off her and helping her up. "Your welcome Nezuko-Chan!" She clapped her hands. Her big smile showing it all.

I spotted Zenitsu sitting on a bench. "Zenitsu!!" I shout running up to him. I jumped and hugged him. He caught me falling back on to the ground laughing a bit. He Snickered. "I love you so much Nezuko" he said lifting me up as he stood up. I felt my face get warm, I avoided eye contact. "Oh Nezuko I didn't even notice at first you look stunning!" He said taking a long glance. "Oh yeah I was hanging out with mitsuri and she wanted me to dress up!" Pure lies in my voice I really just wanted to impress him, although I would expect better then 'Stunning' but it works.

It's 2am I wanted to finish this yesterday (a couple hours ago) but I forgot I also wanted to write and long chapter but I'm getting a head ache because how late it is so gn people!!! (Or morning or afternoon or evening to)! I sleep now 🥱