Chapter Four

Beginne am Anfang

"You know what, read the fucking book. I wrote two books anyway." Christy said, walks away, walking out of the bedroom.

"Christy?" Klaus said, walking out of the bedroom and walks after her, and into the courtyard. "Christiana?"

"Leave me the fuck alone?!" Christy exclaimed, angrily, and uses her divine speed to speed out of the compound.

Klaus stopped walking and looks at the book in his hand. "Bloody hell."

⚜️⚜️

In the study, Klaus is on the phone, trying to phone call Christy, but to no avail, she doesn't answer her phone.

"Dad?" Trinity said, slowly walks inside the study with Luna.

Klaus looks at his daughters, Luna and Trinity. "Hi, sweethearts."

"Are you and Mom okay?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, we're fine." Klaus said.

"You and Mom were arguing and she left." Trinity said to her Dad.

"Luna? Trinity? Your Mom isn't herself as of right now." Klaus said.

Luna and Trinity slowly walks up to him and sits down on the sofa.

"Mom is emotionally spiraling, isn't she?" Trinity asked her Dad, worriedly.

"Yeah, she is." Klaus said.

"Where did she go off to?" Luna asked.

"I don't know, she just took off." Klaus replied. And gets up to his feet and walks away. "Luna? Trinity? Stay here."

⚜️⚜️

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

That late afternoon, Klaus slowly walks inside and sees a crowd of people watching and cheering on a MMA fight in the fighting cage ring.

And Christy is MMA fighting with Thalia both wearing boxer fingerless gloves.

Thalia and Christy exchange punches and kicks to each other. And they both falls onto the floor mat.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other and she slowly gets up to her feet with a few bruises on her face.

"Christiana?" Klaus said.

Christy looks at Klaus walks out of the fighting cage ring and slowly walks up to Klaus. "I needed an outlet."

"Christy? I know how you feel." Klaus said to her.

"Do you really?" Christy asked him.

"Yes, I do." Klaus replied to her. "But doing this . . ." gesturing to the fighting cage ring. ". . . It's not gonna help you emotionally heal."

"It's better than taking it out on you, Niklaus." Christy said to her husband, pulling off her boxer fingerless gloves.

"Hi, Klaus." Thalia greeted him.

"Hello, Thalia." Klaus greeted her. And looks at Christy. "We're getting out of here."