he clicked kyle's contact.

Kyle.

where r u
Read 12:26 PM.

Kyle
Outside with Tolkien, why?
Sent 12:26 PM.

..

stan felt bitter as he read that message but responded to it anyway.

..

k
Delivered 12:26 PM.

stan had forgotten he changed kyle's contact name after they stopped hanging out.

it used to be; "SBF 💗 !"

stan only changed it because; honestly didn't feel like kyle still thought of him as a best friend, just a person he'd hang out with time from time.

stan headed towards the doors that lead to the outside.

he pushed the two doors open and stepped outside, peering around the corner as he saw Tolkien and Kyle chatting with each other; sitting on the bleachers.

marsh walked over to the two friends as his black converses shuffled in the snow- which made kyle avert his attention to stan.

kyle gave stan a smile, standing up. "hey stan!" he greeted. tolkien also following close behind kyle- again.

it pissed stan off, seriously.

'like who does this guy think he is? his fucking boyfriend?' stan thought to himself as he bit the inside of his mouth.

"kyle.. can we uh.." he glanced at tolkien, than back at kyle, "talk? alone? please?" he pleaded.

kyle stared at him blankly, raising an eyebrow.

he took a glance at tolkien, who nodded in agreement.

"seriously what the fuck." stan muttered under his breath.

"yeah sure." kyle said.

tolkien walked back to the bleachers, turning his phone on as he waited for kyle to come back.

stan walked away, making sure the other male was out of earshot.

stan turned around, kyle still being with him.

marsh took a deep sigh before softening his expression, feeling like he was just gonna burst out a full on rant

"stan?" kyle looked at his best friends face, knowing stan wasn't feeling the greatest right now.

he was confused on.. why was upset.

stan pursed his lips as he tried his best to not start ranting nor yell at kyle from how upset he was.

kyle felt worried for the boy in front of him. "stan, are you okay?" he questioned.

"kyle? is tolkien your new best friend or something?" the ravenette questioned, his voice cracking.

"no? why are you—"

"—because it seems like you're just choosing him over me- I mean like! not even that, you've been totally blowing me off!" stan yelled.

kyle stared at him like he was joking or something.

"stan what're you talking about?" kyle asked, obliviously.

"you know what I'm talking about kyle!"

"..no I don't?" kyle answered honestly, sounding frustrated.

"dude.. for the past weeks you've been just- telling me that you couldn't do this or that because you're with tolkien!" he paused.

"and it's as if you've been choosing him over me. I'm your fucking best friend kyle." the noriette added.

"stan. tolkien is not my new best friend and, no. I haven't been choosing him over you. it's just that tolkien wants to hang out- and me and you already hang out plenty so I don't see the problem?" kyle told the male in front of him.

"and I can hang out with anybody, so I don't know why you're so upset about that! it's like me getting pissed about you and wendy." kyle shouted, crossing his arms as his face turned slightly red from anger.

"look, stan I'm sorry I made you feel that way, let's talk later or something, I have to get back to tolkien."

before stan could reply, kyle was already walking away.

stan sat there in silence for a few minutes before he walked back inside the school, going straight to the cafeteria.

he saw that cartman and kenny were still there but they weren't eating, just arguing about whatever.

he angrily took a seat in front the two boys, which caught their attention.

"still pissed off I see?" the fatass questioned, smirking.

stan glared at him as he also felt the urge to just scream and cry to his friends about kyle.

'today fucking sucks.' stan thought,