14

It can't be him

It can't be him.

After dinner we were given the rest of the night off, for which each one took the opportunity to clean up and do what they needed at the time. I was happy and content when the announcement was given to us but all that enthusiasm left my body when I found out that each student, now soldiers in training, had approximately two minutes to clean up completely and in case they had any need to Older people could do it for five minutes, taking into account that they could only wash up when they woke up and/or after training.

But I only had some of that statement in my mind and that was the time we were allowed.

Two minutes.

Who the hell gets completely clean in such a short time considering where we are crawling today!?

What rage!

When we got to our quarters after showering, I couldn't help but stare at the ceiling counting Nuggets in my mind so I could fall asleep, feeling uncomfortable with my body. I had replaced my school uniform with one of my many pajamas and had put my hair up in a messy tomato, trying to get rid of the feeling of dirt that I felt on my body despite having taken a shower.

Luckily they didn't implement that we only use a mini bucket of water daily. Or that we bathe one day a week.

Although neither the day before nor this morning had I had a problem with that since it wasn't that dirty, today I did, because my body still felt sticky and with the occasional trace of sand on it despite having made sure to stay as clean as possible. I decided to wash my hair tomorrow because when I was about to place my hands in it to remove the little bit of sand that had remained, the timer rang indicating that the time for personal hygiene was over.

Tomorrow I'll take the five minutes even though I probably don't need anything other than washing my hair.

I positioned myself on my left side leaving my attention on the lockers.

Will any of the locker owners be training with us?

Will they be of a lower class? I couldn't remember clearly.

Anyway.

I don't know them so I have no right to be seeing what belongs to them.

I don't know when or what time I managed to fall asleep, all I know is that throughout the night I was having relatively strange dreams, of which I could only remember small fragments, most of the time those fragments that I managed to remember were those that somehow or other managed to surprise me in my dream.

And this time there was no exception.

Especially since it has a lot to do with my phobia of the ocean and because I managed to see someone getting shot. I saw the dream from a third-person perspective and it was blurry, which did not surprise me since it is something that usually happens a lot in my dreams, but I still managed to scare myself.