O4.

Oh no

Oh no... I'm fried!

After what happened I didn't exchange words with Jang-Soo again, I was sure that he was somehow angry with me because of that look he gave me when I didn't want to let him go.

Have I been too sticky?

Perhaps he felt suffocated by my touch...

At this moment I was walking towards the school exit since by pure coincidence of fate just today my father was presented with something and therefore he cannot come to look for me to take me home.

What a coincidence that today is when I want to get home the fastest, I want to have a serious talk with my pillow.

I smiled sideways when Soon-Yi passed by my side along with Yeon-Joo walking quickly, well, almost running, while they ran away from Tae-Man who was behind both of them laughing out loud while holding something in his hands. He was chasing them with a bug!

I find it curious how some people who give the impression of not getting along, have so much trust and affection to the point of playing like that.

I wish I was part of that group...

I looked up wanting to delight myself with that beautiful landscape that a few years ago calmed me down in moments of restlessness, but I stopped my steps dead when I focused on the purple spheres that had adorned the skies of the world for a year.

Hello little sphere, I don't intend to declare war on you or anything, but could you change the color? Purple is my favorite color and I don't like having nightmares about it.

I didn't want to sound weird if I said what I was thinking out loud, but it seemed like everything was stacked against me! When I was a child I had a strange fear of trains, which in my mother's words began after watching a movie about some aliens, and since the movie took place on a train, my innocent brain related it as something dangerous. Luckily that fear only lasted a year since I forgot when I grew up. Added to that my favorite color is purple. Everything makes sense!

Although well, it is not that aliens inhabit these spheres, but that is not the important case at this time.

I resumed my walk with quick steps, already wanting to see the door of my house. I confess that I do not like going out without a companion at all, much less spending so much time in the "outdoors" as I call the busy streets of the city and even less when I am alone, when situations like the one of today arise. I prefer to walk faster than flash to get home even though I can't breathe well because of the agitation.

Although sometimes they give me "outbursts" that make me want to go out and enjoy, but when I "go out and enjoy" I am filled with anxiety because I want to go back to my little cave.

Sometimes Jang-Soo accompanies me, I like it because I love feeling him close to me, but at the same time I don't like it because I hate that he leaves alone so late at night.

When I was only two blocks from my house, I stopped dead again when I suddenly felt a presence behind me.

What is this? Are they following me? Since when did my life become a TVN drama?

— What the hell? Why are you walking so fast all of a sudden? — Jang Soo? I turned around quickly at the sound of his voice and found him with his hands braced on his hips and panting slightly, while his hair began to stick to his forehead.

— What? What are you doing here? — The question sprang from my lips by inertia, he took my shoulders and gave me a gentle squeeze, lowering his face until it was in front of mine.

— My girl, I'm not mad at you, — he stated. I looked at him with my eyes wide open at the same time that I felt how they were filled with tears, I was surprised. I didn't think I would say something like that.

— But... W-what are you talking about? — I let out a shaky laugh, avoiding his gaze.

— I know you thought that by the way I saw you inside I was mad at you.

Park Soo-ha', are you inside my boyfriend's body?

— You'll wonder, how did he know? Well, I know you too well to know that something bothers you and what it is about — he said. — I wasn't angry with you, I was angry with the fact that Il-Ha, even knowing that the room was too tense due to the military agreements, wanted to annoy Yeong-Hoon and cause more commotion simply because he felt like it — he recounted without giving any thought. I breathe, when he finished he took a deep breath and looked into my eyes waiting for an answer, but I could only see him surprised.

What he was saying makes a lot of sense!

— I thought it had been too sticky and maybe it had bothered you — he denied before letting me finish my words, he raised his body and pulled me against him, leaving me snuggled into his chest. He passed one of his arms around my waist while the other left it on my head, giving me soft caresses.

— Listen to me carefully precious, I will never, ever be able to feel annoyed or tired of you, record this... — he separated and took my face in his hands, making me look into his eyes — Your mere existence fills me with happiness and the The fact that it has been reciprocated from you fills me with gratitude and makes me feel so lucky that I could shout to the four winds how much I love you — I looked at him with tears in my eyes at the moment he finished speaking, I felt flattered enough to burst into tears. Even though my family wasn't one of those abusive people who would come to blows, a hug or nice words aren't that common, so hearing that come out of his mouth made me feel so loved.

Just like me, Jang-Soo was not a person who used to express feelings lightly, so that was a factor that also caused tears to start running down my cheeks as my arms clung to his body, leaving a he kissed my forehead and smiled.

— Aigoo² my precious girl... — He mentioned still stroking my hair, his trembling hands made me understand that he was nervous and that made me realize something that caused me to cry more.

I make him nervous!

— Why are you crying? I didn't want to make you cry, now I feel guilty — he claimed with a broken voice.

It goes without saying that I came home late because Jang-Soo took me to eat a rum raisin ice cream with the excuse that it would help me calm down.

He told me that he couldn't go home in peace knowing that something was wrong between us, so he decided to follow me but when he was about to call me I started to walk faster.

Sorry Soo~

The strange thing is that my father agreed 100%. Well, it's not strange, it's great!

Park Soo Ha¹,is the main character of a 2013 series called "I can hear your voice", played by Lee Jong-Suk, is a high school boy who acquired the supernatural ability to read people's thoughts after an accident, in which his father died. He is in search of a woman whom he promised to protect 10 years ago.

Aigoo², (아이고) Complaint, condescension. This is one of the expressions that can be used more broadly, but in general, you will hear it a lot from parents to children in a condescending tone. ("Aigoo, this girl is always getting into trouble.") In this case Jang-Soo sympathizes with Su-Zu's crying.

Hope you like! For one, I apologize because I'm not good in the romantic sphere (I've never been in a relationship and I don't know how to express myself so much) so I did what I could, unbelievably it took me almost half a day to write this chapter for that simple fact!