十七

𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄

'Beeeeepppp beeeeeepppp' my alarm rung waking me from my sleep.

I groaned rolling over to turn it off.

I threw my legs off the bed and hopped off my bed and as soon as my feet hit the floor, I stretched.

I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth then did my facial routine.

I then started my water so it can already be going when I'm ready.

When I was finished I wrapped my hair up and placed my shower bonnet on my head and stepped in the shower.

I grabbed my 'African Sponge Net' and bathed myself.

I loved using this because I could get my back without asking for help.

After I washed up three times, I stepped out onto my mat and wrapped my dryer towel around me.

I hopped from mat to mat so I didn't have to feel the coldness of my bathroom floor till I made it to my house slippers by my door.

I slipped them on and walked into my room to grab my phone.

I glanced down at it while walking to my vanity and seen I had three miss calls from Azariah and notifications from instagram.

I sat down at my vanity then called Azariah back.

"Hey ma" he cheesed into the camera.

"Heyyy" I replied.

"What you was doin?" He questioned sparking his blunt.

"I had just woke up so the usual" I shrugged watching him in awe.

"Mhm" he hummed blowing the smoke out of his mouth.

He do this on purpose.

"You so handsome" I cooed at him.

"Thank you" he smiled blushing.

Him blushing will never fail to amaze me.

"You welcome, my baby" I smiled.

Feeling like I was dry I stood up and dropped my towel.

I walked away from the phone and into my closet for my whipped shea butter and something to throw on for me to run errands.

I decided on a black legging and zip up jacket set from Lululemon and my panda dunks.

I ain't never gone stop wearing this shit was mad expensive. Quality ain't even all that if we being honest...

I went back to my vanity and set my clothes on my bed so I can moisturize myself.

I looked at my phone suddenly remembering Azariah was on the phone making my face heat up.

I reached down to grab my phone so I could put it down.

"Whatchu doin? Leave the phone alone" he looked at me weirdly.

"I'm naked" I replied.

"It ain't nothing I haven't seen before Unique" he replied mugging me.

"I'm not- nvm okay" I tucked my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Say what you was gone say my love" his face softened like he knew what I was thinking.

"I'm not really comfortable with my body enough to let you see it randomly. I'm sorry please don't be mad at me" I replied trying to keep myself from tearing up.

"Why would I be mad ma? You not comfortable that's okay. Put the camera down I don't mind I was just confused, don't ever apologize for how you feeling" he told me speaking sternly towards the end.