🎞️ Beautiful 🎞️

﹋﹋

"I was waiting for you" the robe fell from his shoulder showing off his collarbone. The latter walked closer to the boy sitting in the middle of his bed, looking as innocent as ever. He pulled the robe away from him, the boy letting him, exposing his whole chest. "You're so beautiful." He said. The boy blushed, looking away. "You're so beautiful Jisung"

﹋﹋

"I think we must talk to one of the angels" seungmin spoke as the four of them walked together, Minho still looking around mesmerised by the place. "We are married seungmin! Let it be!" Jisung whined, Minho not paying attention whatsoever. Their arms were linked again. "Jisung ! You're dead. Dead. He's human! He must go back to his world." Seungmin irritatedly spoke. "Oh yes yes! I definitely must go back" Minho spoke suddenly interested in the topic. "But Minnie.." Minho averted his eyes back to jisung, his eyes somehow glowing at the name. "Minnie?"

"You like it ?" Jisung excitedly asked. "that's not the point." Minho shook his head. "Listen jisung, my parents don't even know I'm married. I should tell them right ?" Minho said with a sly smile on his face. An idea in his head.

"Oh right! We should go find them then!" Jisung dragged Minho with him excited to meet his husbands parents . "No no wait, they're not..here." Jisung stopped and faced Minho again. "Then?"

"They're.." he pointed at the dusty sky. "Up there.."

"Oh." The only sound that escaped jisung.

"I told you we should talk to one of the angels" Hyunjin suggested again. "Or do you just wanna talk to the sassy asshole who's in love with you?" Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Seungminnie! Stop getting jealous all the time" the long haired whined .

"Who You calling an asshole you seungfuck?" All four of them turned to where the sound came from. Minhos soul already leaving his body. "Well yes of course he's following us around because of his crazy obsession with Hyunjin."

"I don't reply to assholes like you." The black haired angel looked away. "I don't understand how a sassy bitch like you became an angel, you're the devil himself. " seungmin spat back. 

The boy was wearing glowing white clothes, and his wings were huge. He had a face of a baby with all his soft features, but her arms were a different story.

"Glad you think that-IS THAT-" he looked shocked at Minho. " A MORTAL? WHY DO YOU HAVE A MORTAL HERE?" The angel looked disgusted at them. "He's my husband ! " jisung mentally jumped excitedly.

"HUSBAND ? I knew you were trouble since day one Han." The angel flew directly to face him face to face. Hyunjin carefully grabbing him away. "Listen jeongin...we need your help okay?"

"My help? Well of course anything for you my hyun " jeongin giggles, his voice changing into a softer tone, flapping his small wings together to keep him floating from the ground. "How can we..." he pointed up." You know.. go up."

"Oh. That as a favour" jeongin stood on the floor and stopping flying. "Hmmm-" seungmin interrupted his thought train. "Cant we just go find Felix or something ?"

"You're so annoying seungmin. Just shut up" jeongin rolled his eyes. As the two boys kept bickering with Hyunjin in the middle. Minho decided to start exploring again. With jisung hugging his arm again. "Do you want to go somewhere special my love ?"

"Special as in what way?" Minho asked looking at jisung who was smiling the most adorable smile ever. "Just special" minho just nodded before he started walking to this special place with jisung. They crossed a bridge through this huge 'town'. Throughout their trip jisung was waving at almost everyone on the way. he seemed well known and loved.

"close your eyes" jisung spoke breaking the silence. "hm?" minho hummed confused. "wait i will cover them for you" jisheng tiptoed behind Minho and covered his eyes with his palms. Minho startled at Jisung's touch and his quick reflex was brushing his fingers against his hand. Jisung's hand was cold, freezing..as cold as a corpse. Well he is dead lol. "Now walk slowly." Jisung commanded and Minho followed. He tripped a few times here and there but would get a hold of gravity again. "Careful" jisung spoke softly, and you can practically hear the smile he has on his face right now, which made Minho's cheeks flush with a light tint.

"Open your eyes." Jisheng pulled his hands away as Minho slowly opens his eye lids.

"It's..."

"It's beautiful..."

His eyes glowed at the scenery in front of him, it was like nothing else in this place. It wasn't the dusty sky or dead trees. There was...colour. The sky was purple and blue, he wasn't even sure if those were the colours he was seeing or his brain is creating or witnessing new colours! It was sparkly, the trees had a few leaves, navy blue leaves and purple flowers. Petals scattered all over the place. There was a bridge, a looooong one, felt never ending. Minho took a step closer to look but he felt Jisung's arm pull him back. "Not too fast Minnie"

None the less, minhos eyes didn't break from what he was looking at, it was like a huge river underneath the bridge with the prettiest and most magical shade of blue. "Wha-what is this ?" He asked speechless.

"Well...I thought I'd show you the prettiest place here while seungmin and Jeongin finish arguing. This is...sort of the end of the end, you know?" Jisung stepped in front of Minho, but Minnie eyes kept locked on the bridge. "When you feel like you fulfilled everything and you're done living your life, you walk in...and you move into your new life.."

"New life?" Minho looks at jisung. He realises how sad it is that the prettiest thing a human can seem is the last thing he'll ever see. "Yes, a new person. But! You can stay here forever!" He said all giggly but Minho was more concerned. "Are you staying here forever ?"

Jisung looked at the bridge for a brief moment and took "a breath". "I don't really...know.."

He looked back at Minho and they locked eyes. His sad eyes...with minhos concerned eyes...he stepped closer to Minho looking at his lips, and jisung could have sworn Minho tilted his head and leaned closer but- "GUYS JEONGIN SAID CHANGBIN HAS A SOLUTION!" they were suddenly cut by hyunjin's voice.

"Solution?" Jisung asked happily and Minho cursed under his breath. Hyunjin nodded and seungmin walked next to him arms crossed and a big frown on his face. Jisung  just laughed at him "stop letting him get the worst of you"

To be continued...