🎞️ Ring 🎞️

﹋﹋

Hyunjin came back carrying what probably was an unconscious Minho. Jisung chuckled standing up from the spot he and seungmin were sitting in, "he passed out again ?" Hyunjin nodded smiling before laying him down on the floor. Minho frowned, gaining consciousness . "He's so..handsome" jisung admired Minho's beauty when he was unconscious.

"Maybe he has some sort of health problem ?" Seungmin suggested watching the guy gain consciousness. "Yay! That means he'll die faster !" Jisung jumped and clapped his hands together.

"Please leave me alone" Minho mumbled shaking his head. Hyunjin helped Minho sitting up, "I'm tired" Minho said and it almost came out as a whine.

"You're tired because you were running in an infinite loop."

"A loop?" Minho asked confused.

"It's not a loop you idiot, it's just almost infinite." Seungmin said rolling his eyes.

"But it's eventually a loop!" Hyunjin argued back.

Minho just kept shaking his head and tugging to his hair like he want to pull it all out and go crazy. "My love don't do that you'll hurt yourself " Jisung tried to untangle Minhos fingers from his hair. The latter lifted his head only to have contact with Jisungs eyes. Somehow the air felt electrocuted. Those are the prettiest eyes I've ever seen...

Jisung blushed and then let out a small giggle because of the eye contact. Uncontrollably Minho gave him the smallest smile.

"Do you think he's starting to fall in love?" Hyunjin whispered to seungmin as they were both watching them. "They should kiss" seungmin said back.

Jisung averted his eyes to avoid eye contact since he was blushing uncontrollably, he looked down at both Minhos hands on his after he untangled his fingers from his hair. "You're still missing a ring, we should get you one" Minho snapped back to reality and realised. Jisung is a dead person.

He sighed and tried to get up. A plan coming up to him suddenly. He zoned out thinking about it not realising the latter was wrapping his arms around his arm and admiring him.

"Oh my god he's dumb and zones out a lot like me" Hyunjin whispered to seungmin excitedly but tried to hide the excitement. "Shut up before I slap you." Was the only reply from seungmin he got.

"Yes a ring" Minho said "anywhere here sells rings ?" He asked tuning around to the other two.
The three boys all laughed at him and then jisung replied , "of course not silly, they don't sell anything like that because it's not like the other world, no one has jobs no one has anything. We basically just...exist. " jisung spoke as they all started walking, arms still intact.

"Wait so...you do nothing ? You just...exist?? Is this is what the after life actually is ?" Minho asked confused , he always thought it's gonna be much better but real life is way better than this . "No no! This isn't the afterlife" jisung said.

"It's in the middle of after life and real life. You basically stay here as long as you want to, until you feel ready to leave...or just stay here forever." Seungmin explained.

"And what happens after..you know? In the after life" Minho asked curiously.

"No one knows. Maybe Hell and Heaven or..you are reborn again..just when you feel ready you do it."Hyunjin said.

"Oh" was the only thing Minho replied with ,looo by at the floor as they walk. "How long have you guys been here ?" Minho felt the tension build up as soon as he said that. They stayed a little silent before seungmin spoke again, "Me and Hyunjin died 6 years ago back in 2016..we were 18 back then" seungmin swallowed the rest of the details.

"And you jisung ?" Minho asked looking at jisung who was zoning out. "Oh uhm..a hundred and...thirty three years.."

"Oh" Minho remembered the tombstone he read before he said his vows. The walk became awkwardly silent, but good for them the walk was short. Cause suddenly the floor started shaking and bright lights illuminated Minhos eyes. He covered them with his free arm but then...music and more voices filled his ear. He peaked..only to see a whole different world.

"Where...are we ?" He asked pushing jisung arms gently off of his and looking at the sky and around him in a circle. "Technically underground but also not" Hyunjin said shrugging.

Everything was dusty, like everything was made of this sort of golden mud with no shine. There was bright...shining...angels ? Flying around. People walking around with no arm or heads in their hand.

"Do you think he's going to pass out again?" Hyunjin whispered to seungmin but it wasn't really a whisper cause the others hear "Uh..Minho darling don't wonder around without us ! You might get lost!" Jisung chased Minho who's already discovering the place.

Hyunjin smiled watching them then turned to look at his boyfriend who was also admiring them, fighting back a smile. "What are you looking at brainless idiot ?" Hyunjin didnt  reply, just leaned in to kiss his boyfriends cheek.

To be continued....

How is it so far??