Volume 11 - Chapter 58: Ancient God Ruins

Start from the beginning

"Let's go!"

Nabu and Na Ke entered the flying cloud pavilion. Even though the cloud level forbid others from entering, the Na family was a regional tyrant family, others would easily help them. When the two of them arrived at Luo Feng's room, they saw the black armored man standing in the yard.

"Big brother Feng." Na Ke shouted.

"Nabu greets Lord Feng. Thank you for saving my son's life." A silver haired Nabu bowed respectfully.

"Come in." Luo Feng smiled.

In the living room.

Luo Feng and Nabu both sat, Na Ke stood by his father's side.

"Lord Feng, if it weren't for you yesterday, my son would have lost his life." Nabu exclaimed. "Last night, the entire Yu family was uprooted. Yu family, they too are a family that's deeply rooted here, yet because of that one mistake their entire family business was destroyed. Yesterday, my son was almost dragged into it. Just thinking about it makes me afraid."

"Uprooted?" Luo Feng frowned.

"Hm, I just got the most accurate news." Nabu exclaimed and shook his head. "The Yu family actually had borrowed a huge sum of money, to get a set of armor from an ancient god ruin. They found the information about this by means of a secret channel.. However, It was a pity that their team was destroyed yesterday. According to them, the armor was taken away too. The Yu family has no way to return such a huge sum, much less the interest. Hence...those that lent the money raged and killed the family and stole all their fortune. Even then, they were not satisfied."

"The ancient god ruins, what kind of place is that? Also, is a piece of armor that important?" Luo Feng asked.

"Lord Feng doesn't know?" Nabu was surprised.

"Big brother Feng, even I've heard of the ancient god ruins." Na Ke smiled.

"I only know that's an ancient battlefield, a vast and huge battlefield." Luo Feng said, "I'm only curious as to why an armor from that battlefield is so valuable."

From the common knowledge books from the 13 axe space rings, Luo Feng came to understand several special places within blood river world.

One of which was the ancient god ruins, it however had very little information.

Ancient god ruins: Diameter 100 billion km, vast and endless, ancient battlefield.

The book didn't explain more.

Nabu smiled, "The ancient god ruins, most people only know that it's an ancient battlefield. However, me being a business man, through my special channels, I have come to know of several secret pieces of information. I believe that Lord Feng knows about the Outsiders?"

"I do." Luo Feng nodded.

"The outsiders are extremely strong and powerful." Nabu exclaimed. " In theory, any cloud level warrior can fly out of the 18 levels of clouds, to outer space. However, any warrior that flies out through space would be killed by the outsiders living in the space!"

"We have no way to enter space. However that's good too, as the outsiders find it hard to descend." Nabu smiled. "I heard that every time they descend, they have to pay a huge price too."

Luo Feng was shocked.

A huge price?

"This happened very very long ago, in an ancient period." Nabu exclaimed, "At that time, the strong in Blood river continent were like the clouds, much more than now! And at the time...the outsiders descended. The powerful warriors from the outsiders clashed with the undying army from our side and the gods battled there!"