i need you

LEE HYE RI:

mingyu broke up.

mingyu broke up.

i know he did what he promised so i am happy he is serious about us and decided to act up on his feelings but i hate seeing him hurt in any way.

i know it was quite hurtful. break ups are not supposed to be fun even if you no longer feel something about the other person.

i know mingyu is suffering on the inside. thats why i didnt pressure him at all.

he certainly feels hurt and i have to give him some time. he has to think, and heal, peacefully. so i didnt text him. just a text to check up on him but after that complete silence.

because of that i barely slept last night. how could i?

me and gyu are somehow connected even when devided. i could somehow feel him. thats why i barely slept some hours when sun made its appearance. 

only, to get back to reality by a ringtone.

in the thought it might be mingyu i jumped from the bed like i wasn't sleeping a while ago. without even checking the caller i pick it up.

"are you okay?!" i ask in complete concern. "oh so nice of you to ask... i am good..." that voice msde my smile disappear.

"joshua?!" i narrow my eyebrows.

"did you think i was jun or something, you silly?!" he teased me. "oh, yeah, yes... how come you called me? dont you have anyone else to annoy first thing in the morning?!" i growl.

"well, i was about to offer you a ride to school but if i am that annoying-" he acted offended.

"no wait wait joshie..." its already to go to school when i slept 3 hours i could really use a ride. "so? i'll be there in 30 minutes? is it good?!" he asks and i smile.

"i love you..."

"save that for those you care..." he playfully hungs up. i have the best friend group. they are all so considerat and lovely.

and i am just a mean bitch that disregards their feelings.

i should improve.

after dressing up, a rush towards my desk to grab the keys of the house along with the bag.

instinctively, i stare outside at mingyu's window. the curtain is open but i cant see him anywhere.

"give him some time..." i whisper and turn around only to be startled by my father.