✿ Chapter 16✿

Start from the beginning

"What do you want?" I croaked, my voice breaking as I tried my best to stop the tears from surfacing. This is not happening. My husband's best friend is not threatening me right now. The last thing I want is Harry finding out about my betrayal. I don't want this to ruin our relationship even if I wasn't still sure how to react to waking up married to my all time idol and because I have no idea why I am cheating on him at the first place. I need to find out first before everything come crashing down.

"I'll tell you, later," He loosened the grip on my arms and eventually lets it go, "I am not allowed to be in here so I'll just find a seat on the audience and watch you model."

I nodded my head in understanding, not knowing what else to say. He bobbed his head up and down as if acknowledging my action before he strolled away and I swore I saw a smirk smeared on his pinkish lips.

Damn. I am in so much trouble.

Sighing in frustration, my face contorted with that of relief as I saw Holland approaching me with a wide grin plastered on her lips, her hands carrying an iron curler and a bag of makeup, I think.

"Hey," She greeted me, the smile not leaving her lips as she walked into the room, "Sorry it took me long enough- babe, what are you doing here?" Confusion consumed her beautiful features as she placed the curler and the bag on one of the nearby chair.

"I, um, am looking for you," Sean answered, scratching the back of his head as his eyes flicked from Holland to me briefly, "I just want you to style my hair because I didn't like the way the girl did it."

"Awww," Holland cooed as she walked over Sean, wrapping her thin arms around his muscled torso, "My boyfriend likes the way I style his hair. I'm touched."

Sean awkwardly smiled as he looked down at Holland, who was grinning wildly, "Of course, babe."

"I'll just get the styling products from Jenneth's assistant real quick," She told him, looking straight into his eyes as she slowly unwrapped her arms off of his torso, "I'll be right back."

The way Holland looks at Sean lovingly explains how much she feels for him. She is truly, madly, deeply in love with him. What if she finds out that Sean is only using her and dating her for me? It will destroy her without a doubt. What kind of human being am I to ask a person to do that to someone so nice and sweet? I'll go to hell for sure when I die. I am pretty sure Sean knows the reason. I'll have to ask him everything he knows when we have the time.

Sean is the key for helping find out what happened for the last five years that I skipped.

"Take care of my boyfriend for me while I'm away for a short while," Holland joked as she passed by me with the same grin on her face, winking. I forcefully returned the smile but a pang tugged at my chest. How can I stay friends with her when I know that I am betraying her? What kind of person had I become?

I watched walk away gracefully, like a model on a runway before I let a few tears slip out of my eyes. Sean must have noticed because he walked towards me, taking my hands in his large, warm ones.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, a worried expression on his handsome face as he looked down at me, "Was it because of that guy? Did he threaten you? I swear I'll kill him-"

"Do you love me?" I questioned him hesitantly as I looked up, my watery brown eyes locking with his green ones.

"Of course," He let go of my hands, his hands encasing both of my cheeks as he made me focus at him, "I love you more than anything, Sherridy. That's why I am doing everything to make you happy."