11.

"y-yes" tae said shyly .

" Ok, then come with me " jungkook hold tae's hand and dragged him softly with him .

"Where are we going kookie??  " Tae asked confusely .

" We are going home , even you have cut around your lips " kook explained and made him sit inside the car .

" No, kookie i am ok , you don't have to worry " tae said on which jungkook looked at him in disbelief .

" Are you serious tae , you are not okay , what would happen if -if i wouldn't have come on time " jungkook said in low voice remembering that unwanted memory .

" I am sorry kookie ,i made you worried about me , i will do whatever you want , just don't be sad i don't like it " tae said being emotional as he have never seen kook this much gloomed .

"It's ok , now come let me treat you " kook said while putting out the box of first aid .

He applied antiseptic on tae's wound softly
He was so immersed in his work that he didn't realise that how close they were and the loving eyes was watching him and loving the fact that other was worried just for him .

Kook looked up just to find tae was already looking at him .

They both were feeling the tension between them kook moved back at their previous position and coughed for removing the awkwardness between them.

" So should we go " kook asked on which tar simply just nodded .

They were on there way to their mansion and tae was looking outside out of window of car .

Suddenly he felt a drop of water on his face , he looked up just to find that it's raining outside .

" Kookie look outside , It's raining   " he said excitedly .

" Close your window tae you will get wet and then will be ill ." Kook said worriedly .

"Nooo !! , It's cool " tae whined .

" Tae , listen baby, i don't want you to get ill " jungkook said oh so softly that tae didn't mind to decline him . He was feeling so warm in his heart , he know what's that feeling means since 'his' kookie helped him , he was so sure about his feeling about kook he just didn't know what was the feeling of other .

"Ok" he said in tiny and closed the window of his side but he still was staring outside at it was looking so calm so peaceful ."

They were was on the way but suddenly they have to stop because of heavy downpour .

" Tae , i think we have to wait till this rain stop , it's not working right now " jungkook informed tae who nodded slowly .

" Then what should we do now kookie , my phone is dead " tae informed kook.

" Don't worry ,let me call someone , ok " kook assured him .

Kook tried every possible number but  it was not working .

He heavily side and looked around ,if they may get somewhere to stay.

" Tae ,due to this rain ,no one is picking up my phone , there no network , we have to stay here" kook said still looking around .

" Then , what should we do kookie " tae said worriedly .

" Don't worry tae i am looking around,if there is house or not where we can stay overnight ." Kook informed and was about to go but tae hold his hand tightly and tilting his head in disagreement .

" Don't go anywhere kookie , please don't leave me " tae said in so tiny voice that kook cupped his cheeks and gave him so soft gaze .

" Don't worry tae , i'll be ok " kook assured him tae just nodded hesitantly but he froze when kook kissed his both cheeks .

He get out of the car and looked around and there he so small house  .

He went inside the car and looked at th tae who was lost somewhere , he called tae who looked at him and then realised that kook was wet from the raining .

" See kookie , you got wet now you will also get ill " he looked at kook worriedly who gave him warm smile .

" It doesn't matter bub , now let's go fortunately, i saw a small house, hopefully they will give us shelter for tonight ." Kook said smiling at worried tae , and yes he was feeling same as tae ,he himself don't know when he had this kind of feeling for tae , he knew that there was something special in tae he always had soft place for tae but when today he saw tae in danger his heart was paining so much as if someone was stabbing his heart back to back , and this feeling of losing tae made him assure about his feelings for tae .

" Let's go sweetheart " tae was sp worried about kook that he didn't noticed about nickname given by kook .

Kook removed his jacket and went out toward tae's side and opened his car door for tae and put his jacket over tae's head who came out of car .

Kook closed his door with elbow and then locked it ,he hold his jacket properly which was covering tae and kook’ head and they ran to that particular house .

They ringed their bell for minutes but then their door got opened and there stand a very old ajhumma .