Preliminaries 2

Shikamaru vs Kin
Shikamaru tries the Shadow Imitation Technique but Kin easily evades and throws some senbon with bells attached at him. Shikamaru recognises the trick and mocks her for using such basic techniques. Kin then rings the bells on the senbon, starting her genjutsu. Shikamaru gets caught in Kin's Bell Ring Genjutsu, unable to move, while Kin proceeds to attack him with more senbon. Hovewer, when Kin tries to attack again, she suddenly realises that she can't move. Shikamaru tells her that he extended his Shadow Imitation Technique through the shadow of the wires she's holding. He then throws a shuriken at Kin, which she imitates. When Shikamaru ducks backwards to evade it, Kin is forced to imitate him, but she did not realise that she was too close to the wall, hitting her head and knocking herself out.

Temari vs Tenten
Tenten makes the first move and Temari easily dodges it. Team Guy was surprised that no weapon could even scratch or hit Temari. Tenten tries another attack that Temari repels using wind from her Giant Folding Fan, before warning Tenten that if she sees all three stars (moons in the English anime) in her fan, the fight will be over. Tenten uses her Twin Rising Dragons technique. Uncovering the second star, Temari repels the attack, then Tenten uses strings to re-use the weapons. Uncovering the third star, Temari repels the attack and traps Tenten in a cyclone. When Tenten falls from the cyclone, Temari makes her land on her fan, knocking her out. After being declared winner, Temari tries to throw Tenten on the many weapons scattered on the floor, but Rock Lee descends and catches her. He then attacks Temari, only to be stopped by Might Guy, who warns the Suna shinobi to not underestimate Lee.

Kiba vs Gaara
Kiba immediately forfeited the match. During the second phase saw how ruthless Gaara was. Gaara got irritated by this.

Next Naruto vs Lee
Naruto and Lee go down to the arena.

"Finally it's my turn" Lee said while stretching

"Lee show him the power of your youth." Guy

"YES GUY-SENSEI" Lee shouted

Sorry Kakashi Naruto does not stand a chance against Lee." Guy

"Sorry did you say something" Kakashi said before looking away from his book so he could look at Guy.

"Damn you Kakashi and your hip attitude"Guy

"If Naruto beats Lee I will do fifty thousand laps around the village on my hands. And if Lee wins you have to do fifty thousand laps with me. And if you finish your laps before me I will do fifty thousand more."

"Classic Guy only he would turn a bet into a challenge." Kakashi thought

"Ok I accept your bet." Kakashi

With Naruto & Lee
"I look forward to this match." Lee

"Don't hold back. You can go all out me" Naruto

"Don't regret that later." Lee

"If you are ready begin" Hayate

Lee begins the fight by attacking with taijutsu Naruto does not attempt to dodge his attacks and gets hit. After hitting him for a while Lee gets angry.

"Why aren't you fighting back. Is it because you think I am not worth your time." Lee

Naruto then appeared in front of Lee

"If you can't kill me then your not worth my time" Naruto whispered before kicking Lee.

The kick send Lee flying but he landed safely.

"That was a good kick. He has decent speed" Lee thought

He then looked to Guy. Guy gave him a thumbs up. After that Lee removes the weights on his legs.