Opening the door, "Serenity...where you at?" Asking.

Clearing my throat, "Living room." I said.

"Okay uhmm could you run to the room right quick til I come get you?" Asking.

Getting up, "Yeah."

I sped walked to the bathroom in his room. I just sat on the toilet once I locked the door. I just needed a minute to gather myself. I played a youtube video so it doesn't seem weird.

Knocking on the door, "You good?"

Flushing the toilet, "Yeah."

I washed my hands and opened the door. He was just standing there staring at me.

Taken back, "Can I help you with something?" Asking.

Looking round the bathroom, "You good?"

"Yeah." Confused. "Why is you being weird?" Asking.

Walking passed him, "Nahh yo ass been acting weird since I came back." He said.

"You told me to come up here til you came got me and that's what I did. So exactly how I'm acting weird?" Confused.

Shaking his head, "Iight bruh...yo stuff downstairs!" Walking out the room.

He mad for no reason but whatever. I went downstairs to the living room and he was sitting on the couch with an attitude.

"Where is the stuff?" Looking round.

Pointing to the kitchen with the remote. I was finnah walk in there and see what it was but he got me fucked up. He not finnah shoo me off for no reason.

Turning right back round, "Actually just keep the shit since you got an attitude." I just went back upstairs to one of the guest rooms.

I just laid across the bed in the dark just over it all. It's like everytime I get on the track of being happy some shit just ruin it. Even if it means starting completely over.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
February 11,2020
Da Crib

Hopefully this girl ain't in the kitchen or living room cause I need to set this shit up.

Opening the door, "Serenity...where you at?" Asking.

Clearing her throat, "Living room." She said.

"Okay uhmm could you run to the room right quick til I come get you?" Asking.

I heard rustling, "Yeah."

Once I heard the room door closed I rushed an setup everything. It was just asking her to be my girlfriend again. I already know the answer but I rather do it the proper way I guess. Plus I know this is how she wanted me to ask her the first time.

"SERENITY!" Yelled out.

No response.

Walking more in the living room, "SERENITY!" Yelled again.

Still no response.

I walked to the bottom of the stairs, "SERENITY!"

Still no response. Oh fuck no she must be sleep or something. I walked in the room and saw the bathroom light on. I tried opening the door but it was locked. That's weird cause she don't never lock the door unless it's company at the house.

Knocking on the door, "You good?"

Flushed the toilet, "Yeah."

I heard the sink turn on and off in like 8 seconds. I know she ain't just fake this shit and wash her hands.

Mugged up a lil, "Can I help you with something?" Asking.

Looking round the bathroom, "You good?"

"Yeah." Confused. "Why is you being weird?" Asking.

Walking passed me, "Nahh yo ass been acting weird since I came back." I said.

"You told me to come up here til you came got me and that's what I did. So exactly how I'm acting weird?" Confused.

Shaking my head, "Iight bruh...yo stuff downstairs!" Walking out the room.

She went downstairs to the living room staring at me looking lost.

"Where is the stuff?" Looking round.

Pointing to the kitchen with the remote. I saw her walked towards the kitchen but quickly her footsteps turn around right around tracks.

Turning right back round, "Actually just keep the shit since you got an attitude." She went upstairs.

1 hour and a 1/2 passed and she still ain't come back down yet. So I just went up there looking for her. I searched all the rooms and she was laid out the guest room by our room. She was knocked out laid across that bed so I picked her up and brought her to our room. Her ass was slumped. I wanted to go through her phone to see why she been acting weird but I ain't even gone do that. I'm just be a real nigga and ask her. I just ended up taking the stuff down and putting it up til I figure out what the fuck wrong with her. Cause her ass ain't finnah play me on my mama.

•SWITCHING POV•

Serenity "Sin" Love
February 11,2020
Key House

I woke up and checked my phone. I didn't have many notifications on it so I put it down and sat up. I looked around and saw that his ass brought me in the room. But his ass was nowhere to be found. I got up to go to his studio room where he would be. I knocked and out the door but he wasn't in there. So I looked throughout the whole house and he was no to be found. So I called him and he ain't answer. He could be at one of them niggas house so I'm let him be but I did text him.

TEXT MESSAGE TO POOHBEAR🐻💗

Today 6:45 AM

heyy
wya

TEXT MESSAGE TO POOHBEAR🐻💗

So I just grabbed my stuff so I could get myself together. I wanted to go workout today for some reason. So I'm do that I guess especially since I ain't got nothing else to do.