Part 4 : Under Seige

"I am Karna, a Destroyer class warrior and the second in commander of the revolutionary society. And these standing by my side are My comrades. The purpose of our intrusion was just to leave a message for Devrat Bhishma."

"What message have you brought pretty boy." Bhishma said grinning.

"Message of Doom, i have brought for you and everyone King present here, as far as our intel is..." Karna glanced at archer as if inquiring.

"74 Kings and 19 Crowned princes and even a handful princess are present here with there delegations out of the 90 Kingdoms and 5 Empires across the globe, Young master."Archer according to the information he collected

"I see, its perfect. Then Lets start from the very beginning shall we, you insane Royals. Revolutionary society is a group of people outcasted, wronged and subjected to Injustice and prejudice on the mere basis of their birth and We also have men like Lancer and Assassin, who belong to royalty and that is why they understand the amount of pain and hatred that people of high status has given to the lower ones, how the strong for ages has suppressed the weak. How just for your own selfish intents your forefathers have done acts of unrighteousness one after the other. How just for the intent to gain power and prestige you people have thrown nations and it's citizens in the Fire of wars. Ravaging countries, violating women and even killing the kids of the enemy. Deeds truly unforgivable, Crimes for which you all have never been punished, Sins that they have all committed atone for them."

Bhishma looked unhinged by Karna's words "Are you God or A messanger from his side, young man. Atone for sins of 'our ancestors' that is not something written in The holy books, According to them every person is supposed to pay for his own sins, in some way or the other."

Theme in background

"True that I am no God and Not a prophet but if as their blood you all are ready to take their thrones and live in the palaces, they once lived then what is wrong with atoning for their sins and even if I keep their sins aside. The sins you yourself have committed are no less than their's. For example You Bhishma, every royal fears and respects you as warrior for your accomplishments and what are your accomplishments apart from Abducting women for your brother and justifying that as showcase of valor, using your authority over Gandhar and taking away another women for your nephew. Tell me one instance when you used your strength for anyone's protection......... Never, exactly you are nothing but a shell... a hollow devoid of feelings and compassion. You might have lived till now in a bubble of your own that you were able to hold your own against Parshuram but that old man was clearly holding back. Because he cared for you and he didn't wanted to kill the child he had raised."

"You are annoying, keep your mouth if you want to live longer than one day" Bhishma snapped this time on Karna's words.

"Why did truth felt bad, was it so bitter and hard to digest."

"Let me get to the point what exactly you seek ?"

"Justice"

"I don't have time for your riddles, speak in clear words, what do you want that made you walk down the path that brought you to me, your own death."

"I desire the death of all of you,We to be precise desire the death of the thousand of years old laws made by you, We desire change in society which you all will not allow, so the thing is simple. We will fight a war against all of you and we shall emerge victorious. For the sake of the ones sacrificed, for the sake of the weak about to be sacrificed. With the doom of your Blood handed empires and kingdom, A new era will be ushered, that of equality, justice, peace and..... Love for all."