Part 2 : Overwhelming the Kurus

Seeing the man unharmed from the prince's attack,everybody was stunned especially the student of Drona himself.

The young intruder spoke agian "well , well aren't you a wild one! You want to fight me, don't you ?"

"Certainly, you are powerful and an opponent of your caliber is rare these days and since you don't seem to consider me a warrior, after i defeat you and make you regret your words only then i will feel satisfaction, you jerk." Arjuna replied

" Hmm... Your head truly lacks elegance kid but still i will claim it today."

Everybody saw and heard the exchange of words by both the men and all were eager to see how things would unfold here.

"Wait, this tournament is for the princes of Kuru clan and anyone can't barge in a family affair, you ruffian!!"Guru Drona said as things started to escalate."If you truly hold a wish to duel with my student then, first identify yourself, from which kingdom, clan and royal family you hail from ?"

" I see, then lets begin from My name, I am Karna , the kingdom I hail from is hastinapur itself , the family I belong to is a charioteer's, is that enough for you or do you want to know something more, Acharya."

"PREPOSTEROUS!!" Guru Drona was up now. His fierce gaze looked like it will even melt metal. His face was red as lava has just gathered in his head.

"You are daring to break the code written in Vedas, you are trying to challenge someone who is a hundred folds bigger and better than in stature. You fool ! My student is the Blood of a reputated Royal family. If you don't know this let me tell you that his Ancestors were the greatest of Kings, on the other hand Your's would have possibly just been fit to be their charioteers."

A wave of laughter and mockery was in full swing towards The son of Suta.

"Well, Looks like you have forgotten your way, you little bastard, out of this arena take a right turn then walk straight and you will reach, The stable then very carefully wash all of the horses and feed them well, You filty Son of charioteer. Bheema uttered those words like arrows poised with disgust and hatred.

The arena was divided among people who were mocking and laughing at Karna and those who were watching it all with a motionless face.

Vidur stepped towards The patriarch of Hastinapur, Bhishma and whispered "What is happening here uncle Look how this tournament from a exhibition of competence of warriors has turned into a shenanigan. We need to take this young man out, right now. There are so many distinguished Kings and Rulers from across the world, what will they think about our kingdom?"

"Calm down kid, nothing will go wrong until i am here, I am a little intriged by that brat. I want to see what he will do now, will he still ask to fight or will he just with a lowered face walkout of the arena. Wait patiently vidur and watch alongside with me how things will turn out.

"My king, where are you going ?" inquired The prime minister of Magadha from Jarasandha.

"I don't have time to spare for this stupidity, I came because i was invited and now my job here is done. We have made the necessary mutual agreements and treaties with these high headed bastard Kurus. So, it is clear Durjay there is no reason left to stay."

"But the duel between Prince Arjuna and that Suta is still pending" retorted Durjay.

"Don't make funny fantasies kid I know, you are still 19 but don't be this naive, there is no way in hell that proud royals of Hastinpur will allow their prince to fight against a commoner and I don't feel anything special in him. Even if he gets a chance to fight, I doubt for how long will he be able to survive, as much as i hate to admit it That cheeky prince is good, no no.. Good is an understatement. He is excellent with bow and arrows. That suta don't have much of a chance."Saying so King of Magadha was walking off  but stopped in his tracks to look back for someone. Behind him his two wifes and three daughters were walking with him and Durjay but his Eldest one was still seated on her place looking a bit lost. Forcing jarasandha to stay back.

 Forcing jarasandha to stay back

"Asti.. Asti.......ASTI"

She hurriedly turned in the direction of her father and looked at him after his roaring call."What happened father"she spoke with her melidious teenaged voice.

"You look lost of your surroundings, its time to go back to Magadha"

"But the tournament.."she murmured under her breath but Jarasandha having sharp senses was able to hear her.

"Why are you eager to see it now, while you were not even interested in it, when it began"spoke her mother Elder queen Sulaksha.

"I-II.."

"Don't tell me you fell for Prince Arjuna Sulaksha said with a smirk trying to tease her daughter.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"ENOUGH" calm and soothing voice of Arjuna today sounded like a cloud had just bursted.

"Looks like I overestimated you because if you don't have the balls to retort against the people insulting and mocking you. You are no man, let alone a warrior. I now hold no intention to beat you and break your arrogance because you simply have none. Get lost from here, you wannabe warrior."Arjuna said making Bheem chuckle.

Karna  started to walk...

Towards Drona, his steps were measured and slow.. Awfully slow. Arjuna who was walking towards his pavillion stopped to look back what the Suta was upto.

"Oh so finally you realised your mistake, huh ? Thats right touch our teachers feet and ask for his forgiveness."Bheem yelled this time successful in making even the kauravas laugh.

Karna was now just a few inches away from Sage.

"What is going in your mind, you insolent-

Karna unsheathed the Sword which was hidden under his red coat. And with elegance and ease flinged the blade through the Son of Bhardwaja

"FIRST FORM: Divine Departure"No one who witnessed the destruction and how half of the massive arena just vapourised will ever forget those words and the visual of Drona's lifeless body flying through the massive walls.

"Human surely is a frail and weak being, don't you think so BHEEMA ?"

 Part 2 Ends here