13. I heard a rumor

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Come on. Maybe they'll brood each other to death" Klaus said before him and Five walked over to another table, giving the two some space to talk.

"Look, Dad was wrong to lie to you. To all of us" Diego said "Look, I did my time. All right? Four years up there, watching and waiting because he said the world needed me. Four years of nothing but soy paste and processed air because I was naive enough to believe that dads don't lie to their kids. But guess what? The joke's on me. I'm done. With all of it. With him. With you. With this family. You wanna save the world, you go right ahead. I'm fine to sit here and finish my beer and...get my...buzz on" Luther said.

Five looked at Klaus who trapped his wrist impatiently saying that they needed to hurry.

"Trust me Klaus I know" Five said "Are you okay?" Klaus asked "I'm a little uneasy" Five said "Is it because your girlfriend is in trouble and in danger?" Klaus asked "She is not my girlfriend anymore" Five said "Oh, come on. I've seen the sexually tension between the two of you" Klaus said "It's not like that anymore. Beside I shouldn't even be here, I should be out there with Y/n" Five said "I thought you don't want you near her" Klaus said "I don't" Five said "You are still in love with her" Klaus said "That have nothing to do with that" Five said "That is not an answer" Klaus said and Five rolled his eyes.

"You should have led with that. Jesus Christ" Luther suddenly said before slamming his hands on the table.

Luther then got up from the chair before rushing outside, towards the car with the others right behind him.

Five blink to the driver seat "Why do you get to drive?" Luther asked "Hey. It's not just you that is worried. So am I" Five hissed "And if you are not happy about me driving, you are more than welcome to find another car to drive or walk" he snapped before he got into the diver seat.

"What is wrong with him?" Luther asked "He is in love" Klaus whispered to him which cause Luther to glance at Klaus "You are not the only one that is worried about the woman you love" he said.

---

You arrived at the cabin to see Allison getting out of the car "Allison" you said and Allison turned around to see you "Y/n, what are you doing here?" she asked "I came here to help" you said before you looked around as you could hear the sound of the violin playing from inside.

"Come on" Allison said and as you walked up to the porch, you noticed that the wind was blewing so much that the lamps above you was swinging back and forth, rocking chairs were rocking back and forth violently while the wind chimes were going crazy.

"What is going on?" you asked "Vanya? Is that you?" Allison shouted over the wind.

When there were no respons, Allison grabbed the door knob before opening the door, walking inside.

As you entered you spotted Vanya standing in the middle of the room playing on her violin, her back facing you while chairs and lights was moving.

You and Allison noticed that the lamps swing back and forth.

"Vanya, there you are" Allison said loudly causing Vanya to stop playing before she turned around to look at the two of you "What is going on?" Allison asked.

You almost jumped when the door slammed behind you.

"What are you two doing here?" Vanya asked "We came to find you. Are you okay?" Allison asked "Yeah" Vanya answered "There's something...weird going on. What's causing it?" Allison asked as she was looking around the cabin while there was the sound of insects chirping.

"Me" Vanya answered and Allison tilted her head before taking some steps towards Vanya "What do you mean 'me'?" she asked "I mean...I made those things happen" Vanya said and Allison looked around the cabin again "With my powers" Vanya said and the two of you looked back at her "Turn out I've had them all this time. It's weird, huh?" Vanya asked and Allison let out a small gasp "It's in--it's incredible" she said.