12. Telling the truth

Start from the beginning

"No" you said as you shook your head "No. There's...No" you said.

"Just wait until little shitty Five find out who your aunt is. Why you really were here" she said "I can't do this mission anymore" you said "What was that?" she asked as she looked back up at her niece "You heard me. I'm resigning from this mission. You sent me out on a suicide mission" you said "What?" she asked.

"Five. When he travled forwards into the apocalypse, he saw his family's dead bodies, but he didn't saw mine. He didn't find my body because I wasn't there. I wasn't supposed to be there. I was never supposed to be with him. I was never supposed to meet him. Even if I succeeded in this mission, I would still be altering the timeline. If I succeed, I would die alone with everyone else. By altering timeline, I'm a target. You set me up to fail. You put me on a fucking suicide mission" you said before you took a deep breath.

"I am resigning from the mission involving Five Hargreeves" you said "You do realize what you are risking, correct?" she asked "Yes. I understand" you said with a nod.

"Beside he's not the man you think he is. He's not the man most people think he is" you said before you took a deep breath "You're killing Five Hargreeves" she said "I can't do it" you said "Darling" The Handler said as she storke her hand down your cheek "You know that you don't have a choice" she said "Yeah I have" you said "What was what?" she said as she put her hand on your throat "Did you just question me?" she asked before she squeezed your throat a bit causing you to let out a grunt in pain "Remember I can end your life in a painful way with just one press on a button" she said as she lifted up the device with her other hand.

"I don't care" you said, trying your best not so show your fear.

The Handler let go of you before she press a button causing the chip to be activated.

You felt the electric shock going through your body causing you to grunt in pain as you put your hands on your head as you closed your eyes.

"Stop it" you cried but she just turn up the device sending out more electric shock and you fell down on your knees as you cried out in pain.

"FIVE!" you called out "He can't hear you sweetheart, everything in the Academy is frozen. No one can hear you. Beside even if they could hear you, they wouldn't care" she said as you kept crying out in pain.

"Make it stop" you cried out as you had your eyes closed while you had your hands pressed more against your head as more pain was running through your body "I can make it stop, but only if you do what I say" she said.

"I will do it" you said "What was that? I can't hear you Darling" she said "I will do it. I'm sorry" you said out loud "That's all I need to hear" she said before she press another button making the electric shock and pain to stop and you remove your hands from your head while you were panting.

"Now, get up" she said and you stood up "Are you obeying me now?" she asked and you nodded, trying to hold back your tears.

"Now, kill Five Hargreeves" she said "I can't just kill Five Hargreeves, he is very powerful" you said.

"Then give him the best night of his life and when he has let his guard down, kill him. Slash his throat while he is asleep" she said "What?" you asked "Do I have to spell it out for you darling. Eradicate Five Hargreeves. If you don't kill him, you will get a fate worse than death" she said as she put the device in her pocket "And if that is too hard for you, then use your abilities on him, hypnotize him" she said "That is too hard, his mind and will is too strong" you said "Then keep trying, and when you have the full control over him and his mind then order him to go back to The Commission and he will do it and then I will take care of it from here and if you do a good job there might only be a small and not so painful punishment. If you can't do it leave him to me" she said and you looked down.