"This is the way, Khun." As Big opened the gate for Uea, he told him.

Uea went inside in silence. He felt very awkward because he didn't know what to say. As he settled down he saw ,Big also got into the driver's seat too.

"Umm Khun Big , how much time would it take to reach there?" Uea asked Big, who looked at him through the mirror.

"Khun Uea doesn't need to call me Khun. And it would take 30 minutes. Please tell me if you feel uncomfortable. Young master told me specifically to ask you if you need anything." Big told him while giving him a small smile.

That made Uea a little less nervous than before. And as he thought King was probably a rich young master since his bodyguard is addressing him such.

"It's no problem, please start the car."

"As you wish." Big replied as the car started moving. They soon rolled out from the parking lot. They were soon greeted with night sky and street lights.

As they went through the roads of the Bangkok, Uea started to notice they were entering the streets of rich. Like the streets where there were mansions lined up. Each one of the mansion were bigger than the other one.

Uea couldn't help about his curiosity about wanting to know about King's family. But Big looked like he would rather glue his mouth shun than expose any information about it. But still Uea wanted to ask. But as he was about to ask Big, Uea saw that the car was entering a big hotel. It looked like one of those luxury hotels that's people would spend so much for just one night.

"Khun Uea, we will reach in 2 minutes. We will be changing cars then and Khun King is probably waiting at the gate." Big informed him as he took a sharp turn.

"Uh Big, why do we need to change cars?" he didn't get a reply as the car stopped infront of the entrance.

His breathing hitched cause he could see King standing there, like he wons the very house he is standing and is that even a house? It should be the main house cause Big told him that they would stop there first.

He didn't get to spend time on his thoughts cause big soon opened the door for him to get out.

King hadn't noticed him as he was talking to someone who looked like a bodyguard too, they were looking at something on their Ipad. King looked like a man of power and wealth, surrounded by bodyguards and expensive cars. His every move was monitored, and it seemed like every word carried weight. There were dozen more bodyguards at the door standing. Also he saw a very different black car standing infront of the entrance.

"Khun King , your guest is here" Uea was standing awkwardly as Big informed King. King looked up to see Uea standing there, looking nervous and the suit he was wearing is fucking worth worth it cause the look King give Uea, as if he had seen a fucking star walk out of the car.