Chapter 20 (Final Chapter)

(A/N) Yep last chapter running out of Ideas but I hope this will make you guys smile or fangirl. Thanks 😘😘😘

Luhan's POV
After dinner we walked to the ice cream shop to go and have fun. We decided to sit outside because it was warm and sunny out so why not.

We sat down and talked for a while. "Honestly Sehunnie I wasn't expecting you to be my true love, but I'm glad you are no one could replace you." I said then gave a big smile. "Me too Lulu. You made my days brighter everything seems happier when your around." He replied while scratching his head and blushing. "Sehunnie, your cheeks are bright red." I said with a small laugh. "Yeah yeah whatever." He replied back. All I could do was laugh.

Authors POV
Sehun was glad he was making Luhan laugh and be so happy. But he was hoping to make him even happier, for Sehun had a small little box in his coat pocket. And in this box was, yes you guessed it, a ring. A beautiful diamond ring only for his beloved Luhan.

They continued talking for quite a while then Sehun told Luhan, "Luhan, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You made me smile when I was mad, you were there for me when I was sad. And now I ask will you be there for me throughout our entire lives? Luhan will...you...marry me? Sehun spoke.

Luhan didn't have words. He was so happy then he started jumping up and down screaming yes. Luhan could not be happier for this was the life he had always wanted and now he will stay forever with Sehun and never leave him. Ever.