Chapter 19.

Authors POV

When Luhan and Sehun were on there way back home, Luhan spotted an ice cream shop out the corner of his eye.

"Oh oh! Sehunnie~ Can we go get ice cream!?" Luhan said like a little toddler.

"Not now lulu, you'll ruin your appetite." Sehun said strictly, ignoring the glare the other was giving him.

"Please!" Luhan begged.

"No"

"Please~"

"No."

"PLEASE!!"

"Okay fine." Sehun pretended to give in.

"Jinja!?" Luhan asked and his eyes sparkled with excitement.

"No." Sehun said and put a proud smile on his face for fooling the other.

"I really hate you." Luhan said and crossed his arms.

"Love you too!" The maknae replied and kissed the other on his forehead.
....
When the two young men returned home, Sehun went over to the young who was still upset with him at the time, and tried to apologize.

"Forgive me Lulu? I'm sorry. We can get ice cream next time."
Sehun said and made a puppy dog face.

Luhan didn't bother answering the other back.

"We can get some after dinner tonight okay?" Sehun said and back hugged the other, swaying back and fourth.

After a little silence, the other boy looked back over his should at Sehun.

"Tonight? Promise?"

"Yes, promise." Sehun said with a smile and kissed the other on the lips.

(A/N) Hey guys Corinne updates this and as she would normally say: STAY FABULOUS. Sorry it took I while to update. Here you all go 😊😋