Chapter 05

AT THE PARK
Sehuns POV
I arrived at the park and just sat down on a near bench while I waited for Luhan.

I loved seeing him just looking into his beautiful doe eyes and his beautiful smile that sent shivers down my spine.

"Sehun!~" I snap out of my thoughts and look up to see Luhan standing I front of me with a grin on his face.

"Hi Luhan my baby dear! Is there anything you want to do?" I asked him.

"Yeah let's go over to the bridge, I like the noise of the flowing water" he said while walking signaling me to follow him.

I stayed slightly behind just admiring him. We finally got to the bridge and Luhan was leaning against the rail looking down at the water.

I stood next to him and looked at the sky as the sun was starting to set and the sky was filled with many light colors.

I look over at Luhan and see him slightly shivering. It was cooling down a bit and you could feel a little breeze and he didn't have his jacket with him.

I took off my jacket and put it around his shoulders. He looked at me with a smile and nodded as a sign of saying thank you.

It went back to silence but it was a comfortable silence.
I continued to look at him and admiring all his features.

He turned and looked at me "What's wrong?" He said examining himself to make sure nothing was on him and I just chuckled.

I love everything about him. His smile, the way he talks, the way he pouts when he doesn't get his way, it all brings a smile to my face.

I took the collar of the jacket he was wearing and pulled him closer to me.

My lips just centimeters away from his and I smiled and said "Luhan, I love you.."

"Se-..." He tried finishing his sentence but I planted my lips on his and he soon kissed me back.

I pulled back and smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I love you Sehun." he said and looked down at his necklace.

It was glowing and so was mine. He held it in his hand and looked up at me.

"We should get going" he said dragging me by my hand.

Then out of no where it started raining.... great.

"Are you serious?" I mumbled under my breath.

"You should stay with me tonight. My house is just around the corner." I offered but he seemed hesitant.

"I don't know, I could just call for a cab..."

"Don't be silly! You could just borrow some of my clothes to change into and I'll make dinner." I said with a smile on my face

"Well okay then and thanks." he said and we ran all the way to my house.

Hey! Hope you like this chapter and next chapter might be up today!
STAY FABULOUS -CORINNE