Chapter 11

Sehun's POV

After hanging up the phone, I went back over to Luhan and Kai.

"He's on his way." I said as I plopped on the couch.

Luhan just nodded his head and kept trying to comfort Kai who was sitting there crying his eyes out.

'Knock knock knock'

"Ah that's probaly D.o I'll go get it." I said quickly jumping up to get to the door.

D.O's POV
I finally reached Kai's house. I knocked on the door a few times and stepped back a bit and waited for someone to answer.

Soon after Sehun comes and opens the door with no expression on his face, just stepping aside so there was room for me to walk in. As soon as I walk in I see Kai on the floor crying and a deer looking boy comforting him.

Kai looks up at me and starred at me for a moment. While he looked at me, I could feel guilt wash over me. He looks a mess. I just wanted to go up to him and give him a huge comforting hug and just to let him know that I'm here now... but I restrained and just stood there.

The doe eyed boy looked up at me and stood up. He motioned me to sit where he was sitting so I slowly walked over noticing Kai's gaze was still locked on me.

Authors POV

The other two boys in the room walked into the kitchen to give Kai and D.O a minute to talk things over. D.O sat there waiting to see if the other boy would say something but he didn't.

"Kai..."

"Y-yes..?" Kai answered in a shaky voice, sounding lien he was going to cry again.

"Well, do you want to explain to me what really happened?" D.o said in a soft voice.

Kai wanted to tell him everything so badly but he couldn't say anything.

He tried to get words to come out of his mouth but the only thing that came out were more tears.
He starred at D.o with teary eyes. D.o could see this conversation wasn't going anywhere so he decided to speak up.

"Kai... look at me. I want you to pull yourself together and tell me the truth. I know your hurt but I am too. Nows your chance so you have to speak up now or I'm going to walk out that door and that will be the last you'll see of me."

D.Os words made Kai realize this was his only chance to get the love of his life back. He finally spoke up.

"Mary.. her name is Mary. I met her a few weeks back and she decided me and her get to know each other better so she invited me out to coffee. After we talked for a while I remember I Was going to go meet you when she asked me who I was meeting. I told her I was going to see my boyfriend but she grabbed my arm and hugged me and told me to say. That's when I remember looking up and seeing you out the corner of my eye looking at us. I-I.." Kai started to cry again but managed to get out a few more words before losing his voice.

"I'm sorry d.o. I love you and didn't mean to hurt you..."

D.o sat there for a moment remembering that day and how it all went and he realized he was being overly protective and jealous.

It was just a hug and he made such a big deal out of it that cause Kai pain. It caused him pain.

"N-no. I'm sorry. it's my fault for getting jealous so easily and causing you all this pain that you didn't deserve." D.O said trying to fight the tears.

He quickly hugged Kai and whispered in his ear
"Saranghae....."

"You too." Kai said quickly hugging d.o back. He wanted to stay like this forever, never wanting to let go.

He pulled back and placed a soft tender kiss on D.o's lips and d.o returned the kiss.
--------------------
Awhhhhhh how cute!^^
Anyways I hope you liked this chapter!!
Kaisoo❤️
Also soon on my account Anastasia and I are staring another fanfic so check it out! :)
STAY FABULOUS!
-Corinne