Chapter 24: The Airport

Start from the beginning

After that I had some breakfast and worked a little on my laptop...

Current time 4:45am...

It was now 4:45 am and I am on my way to the airport. Our flight is in the next hour and 15 mintes and we will only be arriving in Italy about 8:00pm or so..

15 minutes later...

I reached the airport and my I spotted my dad and sisters

"Chrissy!"My sisters came running and attacked me in a hug.

"Hey girlies." I smiled, making them giggle.

"We haven't seen you in 2 whole weeks." They pouted. Even though they are nearly 16 they still act as if they are 6 years old.

"Hey scamp." My dad said and hugged me.

"Hey dad. Please stop calling me that."I said and pulled away.

"Okay, scamp." Okay now he was just teasing.

"Okay,okay just teasing."You see what I mean.

"Where's mum?"I asked.

"She went to get something to eat."They girls answered.

"I am going to go and check on your mother before she buys the whole shop."Dad said making us laugh. That was our mother's habit ever since I was younger.

A few minutes later after dad left I look around and couldn't see the others.

"Where's everyone else-"I asked but was cut off.

"Aww I knew you miss us Christy." I didn't need to know who it was. I turned around and saw they all walking towards us.

"Shut up Sebastian!"I glared at him which he just shrugged.

"You're being indenial."Anthony stated like a know-it-all.

"No I'm not." I scoffed at his words.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are "

"Can we please stop this we behaving like we are 8 year olds." I stated in an exasperated tone

"Whatever you say."He smirked, and there I thought Anthony was the good one but it turns out he is just like William and Sebastian.

"Where is Uncle Frank and Aunt Lucy?" The girls asked.

"They saw your mum and dad at the coffee shop and decided to keep her company." William said.

"Your dad looked pretty pissed off." Dylan said.

"Yeah mum has a habit. If she takes forever in a store you know she must be buying the whole shop." The girls answered him.

They all laughed and after they had calmed down. Sebastian spoke up first.

"I never say hi to my princesses." Sebastian said. It was kinda weird how he adressed them as 'his' princesses. They giggled.

"Hey Sebastian!"They giggled some more.

"Hi princesses!"He waved to them. I picked up that he likes kids, I mean like by the way he treats Isabelle and Elizabeth like they were kids.

"Hey girls." Anthony said amd went to hug them making them blush and giggle more. I secretly smiled at them it was kind off cute, I never would have pictured any of them like this.

Anthony came and stood next to me while Sebastian asked the girls a bunch of questions this time William joining them.

"They really like your'll..."I said looking at the 4 of them interacting with one another.

"I kinda picked that up."Anthony said beside me.

"You know Christy..."He said and I turned to face him.

"We aren't that bad."He continued. I was confused at first by what he meant then I picked up on what he said.

"But your'll act that way."I said.

"I know we never begin on a good start but at least give us a chance especially William I know he can be a real handful but he never means it."He said softly and I thought about what he said.

"Yes." I said lowly.

"Yes?"He said, confusion swirled in his icy blue crystal eyes.

"I will give your'll a second chance."I said and he surprised me when he hugged me. He was taller than I was, all of them in fact but William was maybe an inch or 2 taller than Anthony.

"I am so sorry Christy. I was just so excited"He said after he realised what he did.

"It's okay Anthony."I said with a small smile.

"Thank you so much Christy."He beamed but I could tell that he meant it because he eyes lit up when he said "thank you".

"Well, well...what do we have here?" Eric and Dylan walked up to us.

"Nothing, Christy and I were just talking" Anthony said.

"Didn't look like that." Dylan interrogated.

"He was just happy that I decided to give your'll a second chance."I said and they too surprised me by hugging me, both of them!

"Thank you so much Christy!"They beamed.

"Okay, what's with all the hugging?"I asked my tone a little bit happier than it should be.

"Sorry, we just happy that you decided to give us a second chance, especially since we didn't actually have a good start."Dylan said.

"Now that everything is all right between us, we can show you around Italia."Eric said.

"I have already been to Italy."I said.

"Which part?"Anthony said.

"Well most trips was for business I have only been to Naples, Milan, Rome and Venice."I shrugged.

"Well at least you have visited some of the magor cities but we are going to show you the historic and most beautiful places in Italia."Anthony replied.

"Your'll sure know alot about Italy."I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well-"Dylan was about to answer but he was cut off by my dad.

"Ready to go?"He asked.

"Yep!"We all shouted. Our luggages were already on board.

We walked to the gates and they let us through since we were going on our private plane. Once we were outside my dad spoke up.

"Okay everyone, listen up!"My dad whistled to get our attention and we all faced him.

"Christy I have heard that your'll are staying in Florence, am I correct?" He asked.

"Yes daddy."The girls replied.

"Seems they are other people named Christy King."I replied sarcastically refering to them and they just said sorry.

"Okay, Franklin, Lucinda, your mother and I suggested maybe we could go ahead to Veneto and we could get your'll there in the morning." Dad said.

"Sure!" They interupted again. I cleared my throat loudly and they said sorry again.

"Why not." I said and they girls did a happy dance.

"Boys your'll go with the girls incase anything happens."Uncle Franklin said in a fatherly tone.

"Sure." They said.

"So who is leaving first."I asked.

"Your'll are. We will be about 6 minutes behind your'll." My dad said.

****

Hope your'll enjoyed this chapter, even though it is short in my opinion :D *LOL*
I wrote a whole alot more but decided to write it in different chapters both of them are posted together!!

Lot's Of Love My Bubble Guppies!!
MistyMe15 :)
xoxo