Our flight boards an hour later and now we're on our way to Florida. Thankfully the flight goes by fast and now we're getting our luggage. "I got it let's go" jack says pushing the cart with our suitcases on it.

Ellen and jim are waiting for us right outside the door. Jack hugs them both before they happily hug me "liv how have you been?" Ellen asks. "Good we've missed ya" I answer. "She's right we have" Jack says. "We've missed you too" she says.

Trevor, cole, a guy that looks like trevor, luke, quinn, lilly and sophie greet us when we get to the beach house. The guys all hug him and immediately Jack's personality that I love so much comes out "oh liv baby this is griffen Trevor's brother" he introduces us.

"Nice to meet ya" griffen says waving. "You too" I reply and side hug jack. "Isn't she beautiful?" Jack says draping his arm over my shoulder. I blush and hide my face "oh stop" I whisper. The guys chuckle "we're just happy he's happy" trevor says. Cole nods in agreement "true" he says. "Thanks for welcoming me" I tell them.

We move inside and Jack takes our stuff to our room for the 2 weeks we're here and ellen shows me around. "We're glad you decided to come" she says. "Me too" I smile. "Your birthdays soon right? I can make you a cake if you want" she asks.

I smile "it is and that's sweet thank you I would like that" I answer. "Great, what's your favourite?" She asks. "Chocolate" I answer. "I have a great recipe" she says. "Thank you I appreciate it" I say hugging her. "Awe of course sweetie" she replies.

Jack comes down to us hugging "everything ok?" He asks. "Yes I'm gonna make her a birthday cake" she answers as we pull away. He smiles "really? What kind?" He asks. "Chocolate" I answer hugging him.

His arms go around my waist "that's my favorite too" he says. I smile and look up at him "your my favourite hughes" I whisper. He smiles and pecks my lips "you're so cute" he whispers.

"Gosh you two are adorable" ellen gushes. "I'm so happy my boys all have strong girls" she adds. "Thank you for being so welcoming" I say again. "You're family too now" she says. Dream mother in law.

The three of us go sit in the living room with the others, sophie sitting on quinns lap in the chair. Luke and lilly cuddled up on the couch with cole and trevor alone. Jim in his chair and ellen sits on the other couch so jack and I sit with her.

Jack pulls me close "I love you" he whispers in my ear. I smile and lean close to him "I love you too" I whisper. He leans down pecking my lips "I love you more" he whispers. "Nope" I reply. "Mmm ok" he says nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

I giggle and we watch the movie that quinn put on. I fall asleep with my head on Jack's shoulder and he takes me up to our room "good night my love" he whispers wrapping his arm around my waist. "I love you so much" he whispers again before falling asleep.

A week goes by and we've done so much as a group and I've seem to fallen more in love with jack. They found a guitar in one of the rooms so for each night we spent there I sang around the camp fire.

Spending time with the hughes and Jack's friends was everything I needed before having to throw myself into working even more. "Liv?" Jack asks. "Bathroom babe" I answer brushing my hair.

He sleepily walks into the bathroom with his shorts hanging on his waist and his shirt on my body instead of his and his hair messy. "Morning beautiful" he whispers hugging me from behind and kissing the side of my head. "Morning baby" I reply looking up at him.