29.

Can't believe there are only 10 chapters left (after this one) but I'm excited to finish it

Enjoy
____________________

May

"This is game 1 of the third round of the playoffs nobody expected to see these 2 teams in the semi finals, new Jersey swept the carolina hurricanes and the florida panthers swept the toronto maple leafs" the commentator talks. Sadly I can't make game 1 since I am in Foxborough for night 3 of the eras tour.

This tour is about half way done and I can't believe I've been performing every weekend for the last few months. Just 2 weekends ago taylor announced speak now (Taylor's version) and I think I blacked out when she did. It comes out july 7th.

Luckily I will be able to make it to game 2 in florida in a couple days and games 3 and 4 I'll be able to attend in new Jersey and jack will be attending the shows regardless if they beat the Panthers or not since they'll have the weekend off for edmonton and dallas to decide who wins.

"Liv! Its almost your turn" jordyn tells me. "Phoebe is almost done?" I ask looking up from my phone. "Yeah, hows the game?" She asks. "Hasnt started yet" I answer stressed out.

Tony comes into the room "okay liv it's your time to shine" he says. I nod and put my in ears in and hand my phone over to jordyn and she keeps the game on. "Let's do this" I tell myself.

I walk down the little tunnel and stand on the raising platform. My first song starts as it raises "Foxborough!!" I shout and the crowd goes nuts. The game plays in one ear and the cues play in the other.

Jack scores a couple minutes in and it takes everything in me to not cheer I continue singing and smile happily. The first period is over by time my set is done so it's intermission while I'm changing into shorts and a tank top with my folklore cardigan.

"Luke scored!" Jordyn shouts from the couch. "Shit its started again?" I ask. "It was 40 seconds in" she answers. I laugh "go luke!" I reply. "Jack got the assist" she says. "Fuck yeah that's my man!" I say proudly.

We go out to the vip tent where Taylor's parents are and applause starts playing so fans run to their spots and I look down at my phone right as nico scores.

Isla gasps from beside me and cheers. We all high five and Scott swift comes closer "what are we watching?" He asks. "The devils versus panthers game" I answer. "Did the Panthers show up?" He jokes seeing that the score is 4-0.

I laugh "that's a good one" I reply giving him a high five. He watches with us until Taylor's on stage. The game is over by time long live starts playing. They won 6-2. I take a few photos before putting my phone away and enjoying the concert.

Before we know it it is surprise song o'clock. She comes out in her dress with a guitar and she does a little speech before singing 'I think he knows'. The girls and I scream sing a long and then when that is over she goes over to the piano and starts playing 'red'.

Night 1 she played should've said no and better man. Night 2 which was yesterday she played question...? And invisible. I really liked night ones songs but I have a feeling next weekend is going to be so good.

We dance to karma as confetti falls from the sky and then we're off to new Jersey. Right after getting home I check my phone.