16.

Enjoy!
______________

"Liv! Jack's here!" Isla shouts as I'm getting out of the shower. He's finally back from the road trip. "Bathroom!" I shout back wrapping myself in the towel. He comes in and stands against the door frame looking me up and down. "Damn" he says.

I blush "hi baby" I reply. He smiles and comes closer "hi my love" he says. I smile and rest my hands against his chest "how was the flight?" I ask. "Good, hows my girl?" He asks. "Good" I smile.

He leans down resting his head against mine "i love you" he whispers. I smile happily "i love you too" i whisper back. He smiles and kisses me deeply, I smile against his lips kissing him back.

We back up against the counter and he moves to kissing my neck "I want you" he whispers. "I'm all yours baby" I whisper back. He lifts me onto the counter " I wanna make love to you" he whispers. "Please" I whimper.

After finding a condom and sliding it on before thrusting inside. My head leans back as I let out a moan and he holds my hips. He leans down kissing my neck and he moves slowly.

My moans take over as he starts going faster. "Harder baby" I let out. He groans and starts going harder while resting his head against mine. "Gonna cum" I moan out. He nods "cum" he says massaging my clit while still moving.

Seconds later I'm cumming around him and my toes curl while my legs shake. "Jesus" he whispers slowing down. "Feels so good" I moan out. His hand cups the side of my face "I love you" he whispers. I smile happily "I love you too" I whisper.

He continues moving and i cum again then he moves us to my bed. Sweat drips from his forehead as he's moving and he holds my hands above my head with my leg around his waist. "I'm gonna cum again" I whimper out.

"Cum for me baby" he groans out as he's moving in and out. Minutes later the sheets are soaked again. "I'm close" he groans leaning down. My hips buck up meeting his in the middle and he groans.

After letting out tiny whimpers and thrusting a few more times he finishes and collapses. "Fuck I love you" he says while catching his breath. I smile satisfied "I love you too" i reply.

Once we've cleaned up and change into regular clothes we go back out to my roommates. "The girlfriends and wives are coming over to design their jackets in a few days" I remind them. "Fun" emma says.

Jack pulls me onto his lap and rests his head on my shoulder "that should be fun" he says. We all got extra Jerseys and are adding parts of it to the jackets. "I'm excited to show you mine when its done" I reply.

He smiles and kisses the side of my head "I'm excited to see it" he says. I smile and rest my head in the crook of his neck "I'm so glad you're back" I whisper. "Me too" he says.

The next few days go by and now it's the first day of playoffs. They're playing at home for the first 2 games and then in New York for the following 2. Luckily I can just drive to the city with the girls and attend.

Right now I'm at Jack's and he's getting ready. "How do I look?" He asks. I look him up and down "great baby" I answer. He smiles and rests his hands on my hips "thank you" he says. I smile "you're very welcome" I reply.

Jack leaves for the game after I give him a few good luck kisses then I put my outfit together and get ready while jamming out to music. Then once I'm done I take some selfies before ubering over to eric haulas place to meet with the other wags.