Prologue (Original)

Yeh lijiye aapke red roses madam ji.

The shopkeeper said handing her a bouquet of red roses. She took it and smiled

Thank you bhaiya. Yeh lijiye aapke paise.

Abhira thanked politely as she gave money to the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper smiled at her.  She walked away taking the bouquet of red roses.

Abhira jaldi aa we are getting late.

Kashish shouted  shook her head sideways at her friend,s antics.

Aa gayi meri maa.

Abhira said under her breath. She was carefully crossing the road when a car came to her in full speed. She saw a small puppy and ran and picked it up to save it. Her heart picked up pace. She froze. The person took a u turn in order to save her. She opened her eyes upon not feeling anything. She breathed deeply in relief and ran to the other side of the road. The person lowered the window pane  and looked at Abhira blinking his beautiful yet mysterious black orbs who is carefully putting the puppy down. The smile never leaving her lips. She bent down and patted the puppy gently with love. The puppy looked at her and moved forward, nuzzling into her stomach. She chuckled and patted his head once again.

Dehan rakho.

Abhira said softly patting his head. The puppy left and Abhira stood up. The person looked at her for a moment before his car passed by.

Maarna chahata thy kya yeh mujhe?

Abhira thought. She turned then and saw Kashish glaring at her.

Kya?

Abhira asked innocently.

Pagal hai kya tu? Aise sadak per kon bhagta hai?

Kashish scolded her smacking the back of her head lightly.

Kya karti uss bechare bezuban janwer ko marne deti kya main?

Abhira asked irritated. Her body trembled because of the near to death experience she has just got. Her heart picked up pace as she closed her eyes taking deep breaths trying to calm herself down.

Kashish held her by her shoulders along with the bouquet and she opened the door of the car.

I'll drive today.

Kashish said and Abhira nodded her head in positive not having the energy to argue.

Kashish sat on the driving seat while Abhira sat on the front seat. kashish turned on the AC.  Abhira smiled slightly leaning back, keeping her head on the seat and closing her eyes, her breath came out trembling.

Kashish kept the bouquet on the backseat and smiled looking at Abhira. She locked the doors and started driving the car.

End of prologue!!!

RainbowRoses21. As you don't get the notifications ❤️

Here's the prologue don't forget to vote and comment love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️