Chapter Eight:Lunas Little Secret.

Harpers POV.

Me and Luna climbed out of the trunk, the moment made me question everything. How did she know about my familiars?, I looked at Luna who seemed to be in a daze thinking of something. She can't be working for Dumbledore. She seemed complicated for Dumbledore to work with.

I shook my head sideways, the train hasn't left yet and both Luna and my dad's are still here.

"Come on Luna, let's go ask my dad's and meet your dad".

I told her as I grabbed her hand and walked our way out the cart and onto the platform.

When we got out of the cart, there are many parents and kids here. The parents seeing the kids off while the kids are going to Hogwarts on the train that fascinated them. I found Lunas dad Xenophillus Lovegood first because she dragged me in his direction.

"Daddy, this is my friend Harprr, she wants to talk to your with her two dad's".

Luna said to her dad as he was surprised and shocked at looking at me. I nod at him.

"Hello Mr. Lovegood, my name is Harper Potter, lady to the house of Potter. Would you like to meet my dad and godfather?".

His eyes seemed to bulge out but he nodded silently as we walked to where my dad's stood. They stood next to auntie Narcissa, uncle Lucius, Amelia and Augusta and they were talking to them all together till Paddy saw me coming to him with the Lovegoods.

"Hi Harper, who is this?".

"Paddy, this is Luna Lovegood, heiress to the house of Lovegood and Xenophillus Lovegood, lord of the house of Lovegood".

I introduced them to Paddy as he looked at Xenophillus and offered his hand to shake. Xenophillus seemed happy to shake his hand.

"It's nice to meet you Lord Lovegood".

"The pleasure is all mine Lord Black. I read what you said about no articles about you or lady Potter. With your permission of course, can I write about you and her for the Quibbler?".

My dad's were hesitant to answer, they looked to me. Paddy had let go of Xenophillus hand.

"What do you think Harper?".

"I think it'll be a great idea, better than the prophet that slandered our names and we don't get anything from it".

I voiced my thoughts, dad seemed to think for a moment along with Paddy but in the end they nodded in agreement.

"Alright we will give you permission but we have to look at what you written first before you publish it, is that fine with you?".

"Yes, yes!, you name the terms and I will comply with it. Thank you lord Black and lady Potter".

Xenophillus cheered happily as Luna pat him on the shoulder. Dad seemed annoyed when he wasn't included.

"Calm down daddy, maybe you should work with them now".

"You're right my daughter, you should head off on the train now. Thank you lady Potter for taking my daughter under your wing".

I smiled at his gratitude as I hugged my dad's while Luna hugged her dad.

"We are gonna miss you Harper".

"Mhm, be careful over there and if trouble came around the corner. Be sure to contact us".

I only nodded at dad's warnings as me and Luna ran to the train and got in the train to head to the Slytherins compartment.

Narrators POV.