after months

-

3rd Person Pov

-

joshua and jeonghan were walking around in paris. they haven't seen eachother in months due to their busy schedule, so they were really happy to see the other.

there were no people seen anywhere, just only the two of them. jeonghan held their hands together, swinging them, makimg joshua skip with him. he then stopped when he felt joshua not move.

"can we just walk baby? i'm still tired." he was tired, arriving from korea only earlier this morning. he didn't get any sleep since he spent the whole day with jeonghan. eventhough he was tired, he was still walking around with jeonghan since he didn't want to disappoint the older. he knew that jeonghan has been waiting to see him.

"okay, sorry shuji!" he layed his head down on joshua's shoulder, hands still attached together. "it's fine. if i wasn't tired, we could've skipped. sorry that we can't!" jeonghan shook his head. "you don't have to be sorry shuji. you're tired, i can't force you to do something when you're tired."

"thanks for understanding hannie! i love you so much. we can do that tomorrow." he put his arm around the older's waist. 

"okay! can we cuddle later shuji? i've been wanting them for so long." joshua's grip tightened a little. "of course hannie. let's go back to the hotel, i don't feel comfy here anymore."

"me too!" they quickly headed into their car, where their managers were waiting for them. they basically begged them to not come which is why they're in the car instead of with tue two.

"you guys ready to go home?" they both nodded their head. "you guys must be happy." jeonghan's manager said. "he has been eagerly waiting to come and see you again for the past three months." jeonghan hid his face, embarrassed.

"i was eagerly waiting too baby, nothing to be embarrassed of!" he pulled him in for a short kiss.