Changes and Constant Care

Hollow and vacant thoughts were being emanated in the atmosphere as their inability to grasp my personality left them unsettled and in fact fearful after all, fear is uncertainty. But for some, it's been an exciting moment, having a peek at my thoughts revealed many details about me.Will these details be used against me after we leave? If so,do I have break myself entirely and rebuild from scratch? I suppose, it wouldn't be too difficult given that I shed my skin quite a bit, akin to snakes.

As I left the classroom, Kushida followed me with a face seemingly wanting to make a request.She then hurried infront of me and pulled her hands together in a cute manner," Ayanokouji, I saw you talking to horikita, are you friends?"How did she know horikita who didn't introduce herself, did they know each other before?I replied with a slight annoyance," Oh no, sorry kushida I am not at all well acquainted with her"

Yagami had a comment, "It's quite interesting how your annoyance is quite similar to your happiness."

"Yagami-kun, please stop being rude to senpai.Have you forgotten your manners?"Nanase seemed to be rebuking him but I didn't particularly mind, after all, it was true at the end of the day. 

"Hai Hai, fine I apologise for my impudence." His voice was dripping with sarcasm hence I decided to remain silent. Kushida on the other hand seemed to be looking at me with amusement and shock. Perhaps she realised that if I actually cared to look into her when she first talked to me, her entire life would be exposed from the get-go. However, I didn't involve myself in something clearly that troublesome.I noticed Suzune's eyes narrow slightly as she whispered under her breath,"The intuition is unfathomable"

She then pleaded," Ayanokouji, I saw that she didn't talk to anyone but you the whole time, could you please help me be friends with her."Alright, something is wrong here, she is forcing herself to be friends with her, not just that I feel a desperation seeping through those friendly eyes.This girl is hiding something but I don't know what,nor do i have enough evidence.For now the best action is to stay away from this threat but i have to be nice, since her social pull has increased exponentially with that amazing introduction.I have to plan this out carefully.

"Hoh! Look at Mr schemer here, is that fear I sense?Are you scared of your cute classmate?" Nagumo egged me on with a teasing smirk. 

I sighed in contemplation and responded,"I suppose, I was simply worried about my social points dropping below zero.I hope you can relate."

An interlaced threat seemed to have shut him up but his eyes still kept hovering over me in annoyance. I wonder, how someone so petty became the student council president, perhaps Manabu senpai does lose his IQ points at times.

"Were you thinking something rude Ayanokouji?" Manabu senpai's glare struck me as I avoided the blame.

"Not at all President. " Both the Horikitas are mindreaders, that's a certainty I was willing to bet on.