Dawn of something worse

The silence was deafening as we waited more impatiently for the next video to start playing. This timeline seemed quite darker in my view as things I probably wouldn't think of in a normal setting were being portrayed, which is true if possibly I hadn't spent that time with Matsuo and was directly admitted there. Sigh, this was going to be much more personal than I would hope for. Well, there is not like I can do much about it so for now, all I can do is disaster management. But this also made me very intrigued with the existence of a paranormal being then the alternate timeline and now....myself.

The man walked in front of us as he spoke up in a soft and crystal-like voice, "I suppose Kiyotaka is highly dissatisfied with the current scenario as he should be but let me tell you. Everything I am doing right now has a much greater purpose, one that you can never understand, especially not if everyone cooperates. Who knows, y'all might be some sort of heroes for a select few. For now, keep watching! BYE!" He cackled slightly as he played the next clip and vanished within a smokescreen, how....clique.

S1C2: Desire to mask

"A desire huh, how futile to hold a desire that's only to mask yourself up. Seems pathetic to me." Kiryuinn mocked the title in her lazy voice as she leaned back on her seat getting comfy for the show up ahead. The title in my opinion felt a bit strange as well, but commenting on it would only cause unnecessary amounts of attention that I don't desire or need at the moment. The longer I can keep my abilities hidden, the less I will have to be involved with unknown and useless variables.

Ayanokouji's POV

I got down from the bus to see ANHS in it's full glory. It has many speculated advantages which made me shortlist it but the main focus was isolation from the world and to me the devil himself.

"You are being very harsh to yourself Kiyopon, while I agree you have done some hurtful things which put you in a bad light, you aren't someone I would call a devil at all. You were a part of our now broken.........friend group." Her voice cracked slightly as it seems like my earlier thought of them still having a grudge against me started to fade.

I consoled, "Things change, I suppose I am different from this form of mentality at least now."

"Mhm, I agree, a person who always used to read books with me would never be considered as a devil, infact to me you were a bookworm angel!" Hiyori uttered those words as people were confused by our connection both from my classmates and from other classes.

"Hey why is Shinna-san so close to you? Perhaps are you both acquainted?"Horikita couldn't help but ask, given her previous bravery I had formed a slight bit of respect for her as a person and responded politely, "She and I read books in the library."

"Oh, while on most instances I would implore you to stop connections with outside classes, and even now that's my call but I suppose it's fine as long as it's based on mutual trust.She seems like a nice person anyways." She huffed as she sat up straight and pulled away. Kei nudged at me as she said, "What kinda books do you enjoy Kiyo?"

"Don't have much specifics Kei but whatever floats my boat I suppose. I do enjoy psychology and thrillers more than the rest though." I said as I wondered what's going on in her head as she smiled and looked forward.