Chapter 1 - Meet and Greet

Start from the beginning

Fuck it.

I grab him by his shirt and kiss him. He is shocked for only a second but quickly enough his fingers go to my neck and he kisses me back harder. His other hand caress my face. Sparks and heat fly between us. I melted against him and every worry flew away. His scent is stronger and thicker this close, I can't help but slide my fingers under the helm of his shirt, his skin hot, his muscles tense. I open my mouth and he takes the oppunity for our tongues to meet, they clash together, massaging. He makes a groan in the back of his throat causing me to reply with my own. 

After what feels like forever, I pull back to stare at him under my hooded eyes. He stares at me, his eyes glossed and, awed almost. He was the most beautiful man I had ever met. He pulls me closer to his face again. where I spot flecks of freckles scattered against his skin. 

"I'm Henry," he says against my lips. My name forms on the tip of my tounge but I stop myself. If I decide to do what I think I'm going to do tonight, I don't want it to come back to me. The real me. I think of the first name that comes to me. "Becky," I murmur back. He smiles planting another kiss on my lips,

"Well Becky," he starts. "What are your plans for the remaining of the night" his fingers sliding between mine. 

I smile. "So far not too much, my side of the bed has been stolen. So I guess I have to find a spare  to sleep in." Henry gives me a cheeky smile. "My bed in currently free if your interested."

I bite my bottom lip and nod. He grabs his beer and chugs it, finishing it within a few seconds. I stare at him impressed. He shrugs. "I picked up a few tricks from collage."

I laugh and pull him away from the bar. As we exit the bar he turns a questioning gaze. "So how long have you been able to drink?"

I smile up at him, I didnt notice when we were kissing, but he was tall. I was only 5'8 but this beast of a man looked to be 6'7. "Legally or illegally? And Australian Laws or American?"

Henry rolls his eyes, a smile at his lips. "Is this how it'll be? do I have to be more direct." He laughs and says "How old are you?" He then starts pulling me down the road, the opposite way I originally came from the motel. 

"I turned 21 a few months ago, You?" I question back, my fingers gripping his. 

He squeezes my hand. "Freshly 25, today is actually my birthday."'

As we walk down the street, he tugs me down a street lined with cute little American styled houses. "Well happy birthday, you don't look a day over 30," i bump into him jokingly.

He gives me a shocked face. "Take that back."

"No," I state grinning openly at him.

He grabs me by the waist and starts tickling me. I squeal out and start laughing. "Take it back," he growls back, his eyes go dark, filled with desire.

He pulls me into a tight grip. Electricity tingles in our touch, a seductive look in his eyes. He turns to the house in front. "This is my place, do you want to come in?" He moves close and rubs his nose against mine.

"I thought you'd never ask," I breathlessly answer. Our lips clash together. He picks me up by the waist, and I wrap my legs around his before he takes me inside.

Mature Content warning

*

*

*

I giggle as I feel him struggling with the locks, he makes a growl in the back of his throat before finally the door opens, and he pushes us through, his mouth on my neck as he sucks and nibbles on my skin. I moan, the sparks and heat flying between us. His cock hard against my core, the layers of clothes too thick between us, he thrust it against me, his hands gripping on my arse, squeezing.