“But…,” a young novice monk suddenly spoke up, “But this is a sacred temple…” How could she deliver a baby here? The young monk was at a complete loss.

Ye Mu glanced at the silent master and asked, “Do you think so too?”

The silent master smiled gratefully at Ye Mu, but he didn’t reply!

It was rare for him to smile, and when he smiled, he appeared more handsome and charming than usual. His pupils in his eyes were bright and clear.

“Send her to the backyard, I will personally help her deliver,” he said without the slightest hesitation.

“Master…”

“Go quickly!”

“Yes…”

The married woman was furious when she saw how easily the silent master had snatched away the woman from her. She quickly ordered her servants to chase after them.

The silent master originally wanted to help, but he was pushed aside by Ye Mu. “Leave this to me, you should go help her.”

The silent master was anxious because he knew the pregnant woman was in a dire state. Before he left, he lowered his head and whispered to Ye Mu, “Be careful and remember that no matter what happens, you cannot use force.”

When the crowd thought the silent master was only persuading them not to fight, but Ye Mu knew very well that the silent master was afraid she would kill them.

“Don’t worry!” Ye Mu glanced at the other party with ill intentions and said, “I can still stall them without resorting to force.”

After Ye Mu reassured him, the silent master turned around and left.

Seeing the silent master and his monks had taken away the woman they planned to capture, the noble lady chased after them in anger. However, she was once again stopped by Ye Mu.

“Move aside!” The noble lady pointed her finger at Ye Mu with a scowl on her face and said, “This matter isn’t something you can stick your nose into! Don’t act all high and mighty just because His Majesty dotes on you, you’re not the ruler of Mo Country!”

Ye Mu glared at the noble lady with her hands at her hips. “You’re not the ruler of Mo Country either. Did you construct this temple? Who allowed you to bring your people to a public venue to commit murder? Did you construct or founded Mo Country?”

Her words had completely put the noble lady at fault. The noble lady was furious; she couldn’t help but push Ye Mu away forcefully!

“Get up and stop spouting nonsense! No matter how you justify yourself, I’m still the person who is correct!”

When Ye Mu was pushed back by the noble lady, Ye Mu took a few steps backward before she sat on the ground. The rim of Ye Mu’s eyes turned red as she looked up at the noble lady.

“Y–you’re bullying me…”

Ye Mu had suddenly changed her tactics and suddenly accused the other party of bullying her!

“I didn’t. I only pushed you! You…”

“You pushed me!” Ye Mu bit her lips, her delicate and adorable face was filled with grievances as she looked at the other party!