𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

_Nagi !? Why would you go to play with them instead of me !? He asked while making hands movements to show his frustration.

_Sorry Reo, I am grateful to you and I am sure that we will become the bests together, but the thing is that we lost against them. Nagi said referring to the duo behind him. I learnt that there is stronger than us. I want to understand why. He finished while the aura around him got darker.

More he talked more Reo looked with disbelief and a kind of sadness in his eyes.

But then his eyes drifted to anger as he wanted to say something but only gritted his teeth instead.

_What kind of excuse is that. He harshly said more to himself. Do as you wish.

Nagi only looked at him for a moment before walking to Bachira and Yoichi.

Reo didn't move from his spot while tightening his fists before turning around about to walk away, but he was met with your tilted head that showed an amused expression.

_Let's play together, Reo. You said while extending a hand to him, not for a handshake but only to demonstrate your invitation.

He raised a brow as his tensed features relaxed.

But it lasted a moment as he smirked still angry about what happened a few seconds ago.

_Yeah, let's play together. He said before clapping his hand in yours while slightly looking behind him where Nagi was facing you with his back while Isagi was staring at you and your new teammate.

_Perfect ! Any preference for the last one ? You asked as he stood on your side.

_Zantetsu will do, but he isn't here yet. He said while letting out a sigh then set his hand on his hip.

You both looked toward the entrance door with a neutral expression.

_Does anyone here seem interesting to you ? You asked while looking around you aswell.

He didn't answer and only eyed the different players instead.

_Him. You automatically said as you noticed the dangerous aura in the corner of the room.

Reo didn't answer and only eyed him with a thoughtful expression.

_Him ? I guess he's good. He ended up saying before you both made an agreement.

You walked toward him as Reo followed your movement on your side.

_Hey Shoei Baro, if I'm right ? You asked as he turned his face to study you.

He let out an almost unnoticeable amused sight while waiting for you to say more.

_Are you perhaps looking for someone to team up with ? You asked with a curious look that held a slight smugness.

He took a step away from the wall and walked toward the door that will lead you to the next phase.

_Don't slow me down. was the only thing he said.

For only answer you chuckled as Reo sweatdropped but still followed both of you to the door.

Shoei Baro

Reo Mikage

(Name) (Lastname)

You both walked through the dark corridor while Reo couldn't forget that easily what happened earlier with his teammate.

You noticed his disappointed look before speaking.

_I really didn't want to team up with Isagi. You admitted. I am glad that I had to team up with you. You smiled toward him as he relaxed.

He couldn't answer anything that another door opened infront of you.

_We're Here. Baro coldly said while you sighed before stepping in next to him.

'Here we go.'

Once you walked in, you noticed that there was already another team being present.

_Good that you made it to there. Jinpachi voice said as he appeared on the screen gaining everyone's attention.
For this part you will have to win against another team. Then the winners would have to choose a player from the opposite one, and they will keep going until having five teammates in total. As for the one that are not chosen, they will keep playing against other teams until there is only one left who would be eliminated. And that would be getting rid of the trash in Blue Lock. He said calmly. Goodluck, unpolished gems. He said before disappearing.

You tsked in annoyance before eyeing the team infront of you.

'That can't be this hard-'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||