As soon as they entered his office he sits down his nephews on ether side of him. The two strangers looks at them hoping that they made the right decision. They know how this man feels about the boys mother but they hoped that he will be able to see past that. It has been years who in their right mind holds on to a grudge for so long anyway. "So who are you and what are you doing here and at this hour".Lan Qiren asked once again.
"Who we are is not important. What we are doing here and what we are about to asked of you is more important. We had no choice but to interfere where this boys life is concerned. He was on the verge of death when we found him".They looked as the three in front them faces turn into an expression of confusion and horror. "Who is the boy
and what happened to him that you needed to interfere"."His name is Wei Ying and he was abuse for the past two years".He opened the quilt Wei Ying was wrapped in and turn him carefully so that his back was towards Lan Qiren and the two boys. What they saw horrified them, but more importantly it was the whipped marks with traces of purple energy still very much visible. Lan Qiren now knows he didn't even have to asked who did this cause he got the answer without asking.

"Will he be oriaat". He asked. "To be honest we were hoping that you will be willing to take him in. We were hoping that you would be willing to set your grudge and dislike of his mother aside and give her son a safe place to live. Really who holds on to a grudge for so long". The woman asked by quirking a eyebrow. Lan Qiren cleared his throat but said nothing. Because what can he say it's the truth. He looked back at the boy. He can't denied the boy a safe place. He then looked at his two nephews who in turn looks at him. "Uncle we if we can helped him then we have to. Look what he already went through. Look at his back no one should suffer like that. What if it was me or Wanji wouldn't you want someone to care for us keep us safe". Xichen said. "We will take him in. Make him part of our family".Lan Qiren said.

The man and woman looked at each other relieved clearing on their faces.
"Is there somewhere we can lay him down we have to heal him".they asked. "Heal him Xichen asked". " Yes, his wounds". Lan Qiren stood up followed by his nephews and the two and made their way to the healers pavilion. Once there they laid him on one of the beds. Took the robes carefully off and then the man's hands starts to glow as he moved his hands up and down Wei Ying's back. Slowly the wounds starts healing. The purple sparks were slowly retracted from the wounds until nothing was left. A hour later Wei Ying's back was healed not a scar left behind.

"Sorry how old is he". Xichen asked. "He is eleven years old". The woman answered. "Eleven he doesn't look a day older then nine".Lan Qiren answered. "He wasn't fed much and most of the time he had to fend for himself. The children and servants was forbid to give him anything to eat or even to play with him. He was always alone nobody to talk to.".The man answered. "We have to go. We have been long enough. Before you asked about his second gender. He is a true male omega. He is the last one and a descendant from Boashan Sanren. Keep him safe for he is very precious. I see you have a beta and a true alpha in your sect and family".
"What do you mean a true omega and true alpha?." You will found out some day what we mean by that. They looked at Lan Zhan who this whole time were looking at the boy on the bed. "Young man you can feel it. Don't you. He is your destined one. Keep him safe". Lan Zhan looks at them and nods his head before he moved to sit by Wei Ying's side taking his hand in his own before he sits down making his uncle and brothers eyes go wide. Wanji never touches anyone or allow anyone to touch him. The two visitors turned to Lan Qiren and Xichen they gave a slight bow as the other two does the same and then they walked out into the night never to be seen again.

Lan Qiren and Xichen moved closer to the boys bed. Getting a closer look at him. One of the healers came in and Lan Qiren asked her to check on the boy. As she worked she hummed in satisfaction finding nothing wrong with him but she did say they need to wait until he wakes up to give him a full examination. Qiren nods his head in thanks and the healer left. "Uncle do you think he will be oriaat. I mean it looks like he has been through alot already". Xichen asked. "I don't know Xichen. Like you said his been through alot. We just needs to be patient with him. Let him come to us and not force him. We need to earn his trust first and I have a feeling that it's not going to be easy. We'll have to handle him with care. We need to show him that we won't hurt him or abandon him. We will probably let the mind healers work with him closely".He sighs. "Wanji are you going to stay here with him. And if you do let us know the moment he wakes up". "I will stay with him".Wanji answered. Both his uncle and brother left after that.

Wanji looked at Wei Ying wondering what kind of person he is. He never thought that he will find his mate so soon. He felt it the moment he saw the bundle in the visitors arms. Anger started to simmer when he just think of what Wei Ying went through. He doesn't know how he survived for so long. He just hope they will be able to help him over come all the trauma he went through. Most importantly he hope that he can be there with him if Wei Ying allows him to help him. He took out his quqin and start playing a soothing melody. He hopes it will help Wei Ying. His eyes never leaving the boy that's laying so still on the bed.