Preference | Iwatobi Boys

•*• How He Cheers You Up •*•

Haruka
"_____?" A voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

You looked up to face your boyfriend's stoic face. You could sense a tint of worry in his tone and expression. He usually wasn't the one to show expressions so it kinda surprised you when he showed worry.

"I'm fine. Just tired," you faked a small smile for him.

He knew you were lying. He could read you like an open book just like Makoto could read him.

"Let's go swimming?" He asked with a small smile.

Your eyes widened at his smile. You let out a small laugh and smiled, "Okay."

Satisfied with your small burst of happiness, he pulled you up and brought you to the pool at your backyard and the two of you had fun racing and splashing water at each other.

Makoto
"_____?" You felt a finger poke your shoulder.

"E-Eh?"

"S-Sorry. You were spacing out back there..."

"Oh! I'm sorry," you muttered shyly.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, his tone was filled with worry.

"Not really," you say, avoiding his gaze.

He frowned a little, knowing that there was something bothering you. He decided to drop the topic as he didn't want to bother you. Instead, he shifted closer to you, lift you up onto his lap and engulfed you in a warm hug.

You tensed up a little then relaxed, feeling glad that he hugged you. You rested your head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat quicken a little. You let out a giggle and looked up to him. He was slightly blushing and you gave him a peck on the lips as thanks.

"I love you," you mutter into his chest. You felt him kiss your head and smile against your soft hair.

"I love you more."

Nagisa
"_____-chan~!"

"Hmm?" Your tone bored and plain.

"Ano, are you okay? Was it something I did?" He looks at you worriedly.

"N-No! You did nothing wrong," you said, waving your hands in denial.

"Phew! Let's go get some ice cream?" He asked, smiling widely.

"Woah. Okay," you giggled as he grabbed your hand and the two of you ran to the parlor.

"One strawberry and one (fav flavor) please!" He ordered, taking out his wallet.

"Nagisa! I wanted to pay," you pouted as he handed the money and gave you your cone.

"Nope~. I'm gonna spoil you cause you're mine," he smiled, licking his ice cream. You felt heat rising up to your cheeks.

"Besides, you needed this," he smiles. "I don't like seeing you upset," he says. "So please smile for me!~"

You gave him a small smile as he said those words, blushing at the remarks. "Thank you," you peck his cheeks.

"Anything for you," he smiled, his eyes filled with joy.

Rei

"_____?" A voice interrupted your thoughts.

"R-Rei?" You looked up to the bespectacled megane boy.

"S-Sorry! You were uh, spacing out back there..." he muttered. "Is something wrong? Am I a bad company?"

"No No! I'm fine. You're a good company! Really!" You say.

"You can tell me if you want," he says, rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I won't force you!" He added.

"It's okay. I'm just a little worked up and tired," you say, looking down.

"I'm here for you if you need me okay?" He said, putting an arm over your shoulder, slightly blushing.

"Thank you," you say, moving closer to him and snuggled onto his chest, making him blush harder. You tip-toed to give him a kiss on the cheek. He interwinds his hand with yours and the two of you made your way home, smiling.

A/N
Again, this was sort
Oh how much I hate me

I just needed some cheering up and my family is a pain rn and I'm not in the mood to to anything
Ugh
I just need some alone time outside but I have this meeting for a History project so kill me

Tbh this actually cheered me up
I'll make the Samezuka boys + Kisumi one soon
Once I'm feeling a bit better

Pls bear with my shit in my upcoming a/n
I just need to rant and get stuff out my chest
Sorry
-Syaerin 🍓