Junsu - Mall

You're shopping with him at the mall...

"Oppa! I think this is enough..." You said as you count the items that you've bought.

"Really? I don't think so..." Junsu said as he continued walking while holding your hand.

"What?! Yah Junsu Oppa! You're turning into a shopaholic!" You said.

"No I'm not!" Junsu said.

"And look... The people around here are looking at you already!! Let's go home before the fans make scandal here!" You whispered.

"Let them look at my angelic face and be mesmerized." Junsu grinned.

"Ha-ha-ha" You said.

"What? You think I'm not cute?!" Junsu said and pouted.

"I'm just joking! You're the cutest man in this whole wide world!" You said as you pinch his cheeks.

Junsu felt happy because of what you said and smiled at you.

"Aha! I found it!" Junsu said as he pulled your hand and walked fast.

"What is it?" You asked as you walk faster too.

"Just follow me..." Junsu said and grinned.

As the two of you entered the botique...

"Tada!!! Try this!" Junsu said as he hands you a pink floral dress.

You tried it on...

"How's it?" You asked.

"Perfect!" Junsu said as he called the sales lady and told her that he will get the dress.

"Yah Oppa! Why all of a sudden you're buying a dress for me?" You asked.

"Because I want you to look beautiful tonight!" Junsu said and kissed your cheeks.

"Anything special tonight?" You asked.

"Its a secret! Eukyangkyang!" Junsu said and laughed.

"Aiisshh Oppa! You have lots of secrets..." You said as you punched his arm gently.

"Here it is sir!" The sales lady said and gave the dress to Junsu.

"Ok now let's go back home!" Junsu said as he wrapped his arm around you.

"Finally!" You said with a big smile on your face.

"Prepare for tonight ok? I want you to look beautiful, my little princess." Junsu said and he kissed your nose.

"Thanks for everything Oppa!" You said as you hugged him tight.

"You're welcome my ______... Saranghae!" Junsu said as he hugged you tighter.