Yoochun - Stranded

You and Yoochun were driving back to Seoul during midnight...

Suddenly the car stopped.

"Oh.. What happened?" You asked in a curious manner.

"Our car stopped but give me a minute... I'll check it." Yoochun said as he went out of the car.

"Oppa. Don't leave me in here all alone. I'm scared." You whined.

"It's alright ____. It'll only take a while. I'll be back soon." Yoochun replied

"Okay. But don't take too long okay?" You said.

"Okay. Just wait for a little while okay?" Yoochun said and winked.

"Okay." You replied.

After some few minutes...

Yoochun closed the front cover and went in the car and started the engine but it didn't start.

"It's not working..." Yoochun said and sighed.

"Oh no!!! What are we gonna do now? How are we gonna go back to Seoul?" You asked and you started to panic.

"Shhh... Calm down ____." Yoochun said calmly as he caressed your face.

"But what are we gonna do now?" You asked and you pouted.

"Well... I called someone to repair the car but they'll arrive tomorrow morning. I think there's a hotel near here." Yoochun said as he held your hand and started to open the door of the car.

"Oppa! I don't want to go outside of the car... It's so dark outside! It's dangerous!" You said as you pulled his hand.

"Ok then... I know you're tired.." Yoochun said as he closed the door of the car.

"Let's rest Oppa..." You said.

"Alright..." Yoochun said as he went to the backseat.

You followed him and sat beside him.

He hugged you and put your head on his chest.

"Sleep now _____ ah..." Yoochun said.

But you can't sleep...

"Oppa, It's so dark here... I'm scared." You said softly.

"I'm here... You don't have to be afraid." Yoochun said as he hugged you tighter and kissed your forehead.

"Are you still afraid?" Yoochun asked.

"Not any more Oppa.. Just don't leave me here ok?" You said.

"Of course I won't leave you.. I will be just right here, don't worry." Yoochun said as he patted your back.

He hugged you tightly... You can feel his warm body and you can smell his perfume.

You felt comfortable in his arms and you don't want to let him go.

Little by little you fell asleep in his arms.

All comfortable in Yoochun's arms. You knew that this was all that you needed.

A guy like Yoochun right by your side. Protecting you.