Jaejoong - Jealousy

You saw Jaejoong being hugged by other woman but he didn't know you can see him. You felt jealous.

"Hi my _____!!" Jaejoong said as he entered your apartment and kissed your cheeks.

You didn't respond...

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?" Jaejoong asked.

"I'm not hungry!" You said with a very irritated voice.

"Awww is there something wrong?" Jaejoong asked as he looked at your eyes.

"Nothing's wrong..." You said.

"I can see it in your face... There's something wrong..." Jaejoong said.

"I said there's nothing." You said in a serious voice.

Jaejoong became silent and started to think...

"Oh... Did you~~" Jaejoong said but he was cutted off by you.

"Yes! I saw you hugging other woman! How could you do this to me?!" You said in a very irritated voice.

Jaejoong laughed...

"Yah Kim Jaejoong! Why are you laughing?! Is there something funny?!" You said angrily.

"So you're jealous." Jaejoong said.

You became more irritated and stood up to leave but he pulled your hand.

"Let go!" You shouted.

"Oh come on ______ ah... She's my cousin..." Jaejoong said and smiled.

You felt emarrassed...

"You're not lying?" You stuttered.

"I never lied to you even once... Believe me..." Jaejoong said.

"Really?" You said as you pout.

"Of course you're the only woman in my life." Jaejoong said as he hugged you from behind.

"I'm sorry Jaejoong ah..." You said softly.

"It's fine. Just learn to trust me from now on ok?" Jaejoong whispered in your ears.

"Yes... I promise" You said calmly.

"I love you _____ ah..." Jaejoong said.

"I love you too Jaejoong ah." You said with a smile.

Suddenly your stomach grumbled...

"Ohhh... So you're really hungry and you're denying it!" Jaejoong said.

You felt embarrassed.

"I didn't ate my lunch because I lose my appetite because of what I saw..." You said as you pout.

"Awww... Well past is past and everything is clear to you now right?" Jaejoong said as he pulled you back to face him.

You just nodded.

"Then..." Jaejoong said and winked.

"Then what?" You asked curiously.

"Let's go! I'll treat you something delicious!" Jaejoong said with excitement as he pulled your hand and both of you ran down the streets just like kids playing around.