The stranger in the cave

I do not know how I ended up here. One moment I was camping in the woods and then I was trapped in a sandstorm.

Problem was that I wasn't alone, I saw a white dinosaur that had Armor and it looked vicious. I thought I was going to wake up. I hoped so at least. Yet something rescued me, he called himself Beelzemon and he took me to a cave to wait out the storm. He is dressed in black leather and wears a dark violet mask that covers his ashen face, his blonde hair is messy and he has three red eyes and a tail. He had black raven-like wings that laid curled up as he rested. Something about him terrified me to get close to him, perhaps it was his strength that tore the beast asunder. Or maybe something else about him frightened me, something secret. I took a deep breath and crawled closer to him, my heart was pounding loudly. My hands were shaking violently as I approached him. His breathing was quiet and he smelled pleasant when I got close enough to him. I stroked his wings, I couldn't help myself, some bizarre curiosity within me had to feel them. They were softer than I thought, they began to twitch.

Was he a little ticklish?

I decided to leave him alone rather than testing my luck. Then his red eyes opened and he rose up, even as he sat up he was towering over me. I jumped back feeling my breath getting uneven. He was swift before I could fall. This Beelzemon caught me, my chest was pounding loudly as I looked deeply into his crimson eyes.

"Careful there, wouldn't wan't ya hurtin' yerself" he said, his voice was cocky and he grinned at me.

I didn't dare to speak as if my tongue had been burnt to ash. I nodded instead and tried to steady myself. He removed his claws and I touched his hand. It was rough and cold as if it was made from steel and he seemed bemused while I was tracing his hand and fingers. I couldn't help but to be more curious about if he was similar to any human man.

"Does your heart beat as loudly as mine?" I asked him and instead of answering he pressed my head against his chest, I had a chance to resist. I could hear his heart and it was drumming loudly within him. How foolish I could've asked what he was, it was strange I should be terrified of him but something within me told me that I was safe with him. He felt familiar like we've met before, like a dream destined to be forgotten when dawn comes.I brushed my lips against his chest, I don't know what came over me. Something primal took over me, my cheeks were burning hot. Strangely enough it felt right.

"Hey, my face is up here good lookin'" his claws were under my chin and he guided me to his face. My mouth was inches away from his, I could feel Beelzemon's breath on my lips. Patiently he waited for me, he was looking at my lips. what would he do if I kissed him, would he resist me or claim me? My eyes shut, hesitating.

I pressed my lips against his, they were soft like silk against mine. His tongue licked my upper lip, I parted them to let him in so our tongues could meet. His tongue brushed against mine. We kissed his dark purple mask pressed against my cheek, and he pulled me closer and pressed my hips against his. This felt more natural than it should, I have kissed other men before but this was otherworldly, he was otherworldly. Instinctively I rubbed against his crotch, my sex throbbed. I could feel how hard he was through the leather. The kiss ended so the two of us could breathe, my hands cupped his face the way he looked at me made my chest burn, there was such insatiable behind those crimson eyes. I wanted him and began to undress him and his cock was hard, I was eager to have him. He was large so I had to prepare myself for him. His hands moved inside my white shirt and were removed leaving me almost half naked before him. I took off my bra leaving my breast exposed. He began to remove his gloves or gauntlets, so he could feel me. I searched for his zipper and dragged it down and took off his black jacket and his upper body suit. He smelled of musky leather and a little bit of gasoline. My eyes widened and I froze.