Bad Habits [Cravity] Sellen (A/F)

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Pairing: Park Serim || Allen Ma

Top: Serim         Bottom: Allen

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Tags: AU, Business AU, Secret Romance, Forbidden Lovers, Mature

Warnings: Mature themes, Implied homophobia and child abuse

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Allen's POV

After years of secret meet ups, faking hatred towards each other, and having to watch our backs every time we get together, it's finally nearing the day Serim and I get to go public about our real feelings. We met at age 5, being the oldest sons of 2 of the largest cooperation's CEO's in South Korea a rivalry between our fathers was passed down to us the moment we met. The idea of us becoming acquaintances let alone friends, something that would have gotten us both in an early grave by our father's standards. 

  There's some irony in the way they had pushed for our hatred of each other only to end up with both of us developing feelings for each other in the years to come. It was during our first year of high school that the both of us had our biggest fight since the day we meet, a fight that lead to my rooftop confession in the heat of the moment with Serim's confession following immediately after, And it was that very same day when we made the decision to start dating in secret.  

We had a plan only a few weeks into dating that we would wait until the day we had each individually became the CEO's of our fathers companies before going public, not only to ensure our safety but also as a way to give our fathers the biggest passive aggressive 'fuck you'  knowing they would no longer have the power to control us. Serim had stepped up as the CEO of his father's company last year after the man finally decided to retire, and this year my own father finally decided it was his time to step down as well. At 23 years old I'm finally going to become the CEO of our company and gain the freedom of loving my boyfriend openly in the process, and the official ceremony is now less than 24hours away. 

"What's on your mind love?" Serim whispers from beside me, pulling me out of my thoughts as my eyes wander to his. 

"Just thinking about tomorrow is all," I reply softly anxiety laced in my eyes as I snuggle in closer to the older on our bed his hand coming up to card his fingers through my hair. We had moved in together secretly about a week ago since both of our old apartment's leases would be ending soon anyways and we could make them look occupied until tomorrow while getting to enjoy time together privately before the big announcement. The show we had turned on to watch while settling down for bed had been forgotten when my mind started to wander so Serim turned it off and kissed the top of my head. 

"It's all going to be okay love, I promise, and when you give your first speech as the CEO tomorrow i'll be waiting for you in the audience just like we planned, cheering you on. Now get some rest, we have a long day tomorrow after all." Serim whispers gently as he pulls my head to his chest my eyes fluttering shut to the rhythm of his heartbeat, and the comfort of his fingers in my hair.