₁.₂

~part three~

same outfit ^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show Derek knocked out and tied to a chair

"Fuck." Derek says groaning as he wakes up and looks at his wound.

"Sorry about the knock to the head, you wouldn't have came willingly." Caroline says circling him.

"No shit, you are an Argent and I am a damn werewolf." He says rolling his eyes.

"Don't be sarcastic, you aren't in position to." Care says gesturing to the ropes.

"Wanna bet?" He says as he rips them and stands up.

"Damn." Lydia says smirking at the blonde making her roll her eyes.

"Maybe you did get stronger sour wolf." Caroline says before getting pinned to the wall.

"Just a little bit. Now what are you doing in Beacon Hills again and where is the bullet?" He asks as he has her hands pinned above her.

"Different things, here and there." She responds with a smirk at their position.

"Stop playing and answer the damn questions." Derek says pulling her forward and trying to slam her back into the wall before their position is switched and her knee is in between his legs.

"You got shown up by a girl?" Peter says staring at his nephew embarrassed.

"Women can do a lot of things and if you don't want the tricks used on you, shut your damn mouth." Ophelia says smirking at the fear that flashes through him.

"What the fuck?" He whispers as she laughs.

"You aren't the only one that got stronger but I don't know about a bullet." Care says with a flash of her violet eyes.

"What are you?" He asks shocked and worried.

"A girl named Caroline Rose Argent, AKA a girl who is about to kick your ass." Caroline says as she throws him into the wall as the screen goes black.

"Nice." Their father comments.

~~~*~~~

The screen turns on again to show Ophelia waiting on the sidewalk outside of the school looking at her watch.

"You seriously forgot about your sister?" Kate says staring at her daughter with a pointed look.

"Oops?" Care replies before getting slapped on the back of her head by the younger girl beside her.

"Are you okay?" A brunette boy with a buzz cut asks walking up to her fidgety.

"IT'S ME!" The same boy screams watching himself making his friends roll their eyes.

"I wish I could say yes, but now I am pissed off because my sister forgot about me." Ophelia replies standing up.

"That's bitchy." He laughs out.

"Perfect word to describe her right about now." She says glaring at her watch.

"I'm guessing you are new, so I am going to introduce myself. I am Luke Skywalker." Stiles says with jazz hands.

"Did you do something with your look, because you don't look like the Jedi to me." She replies.

"OH MY GOD, YOU KNOW STAR WARS?" The boy screams out, thankfully no one is around.

"Who doesn't?" She says with a genuine laugh.

"Half of Beacon Hills, which means you are my new favorite person and my best friend is dead to me." Stiles says jumping up and down.

"Poor dude as he was just replaced with the best person ever." She says watching him fondly wishing she still had a child spirit.

"Exactly, but my name is Stiles Stilinski and do you need a ride home?" Stiles asks.

"Nice to formally meet you Stilinski and yes I would love one." 

"Perfect but please do not hurt Roscoe as I would have to kill you." The boy says seriously as they walk over to a blue jeep.

"I promise not to hurt your precious vehicle." She replies laughing as the screen goes off once again.

"What did we teach you about strangers?" Her mother asks.

"Don't look at me this is Care's fault." The young girl comments back.

~~~*~~~

The screen turns on to show Scott walking out of the Argent's as Stiles pulls up.

"Thank you for the ride." Ophelia says as she gets out of the car not even bothering to look at the mystery boy that walked out of her uncle's house hearing Stiles explain who she is.

"Honey, I'm home." She sings as she walks in.

"Ophelia!" Her uncle screams picking her up and spinning her around.

"Welcome home dear." Her aunt says hugging her when her husband puts her down.

"Thank you, have you seen Care?" She asks looking around.

"She isn't with you?" Her mom asks coming around the corner to hug her youngest.

"No she dropped me off at the school to get my schedule then disappeared." She replies.

"Don't worry about it, I'll go call her. For now go upstairs to your room until she gets home with your stuff." Kate says patting her shoulder walking out the house.

"Like she said, I am going to head up and say hello to Allie." Ophelia says heading up the stairs.

"Hey Allison." O says as she walks in.

"When did you get here?" Allison says rolling her eyes walking over.

"What was that for?" Scott asks before she just ignores him making him share a look with Stiles.

"Just a few minutes ago, how have you be-." Ophelia tries to say before the door is slammed in her face.

"I'm gonna kill her one day." Ophelia breathes heavily before heading to her own room as the screen cuts off again.

~~~*~~~

The screen turns on again to show Care tending to the wounds of the man knocked out in front of her.

"Finally found that damn bullet." Care whispers to herself as she pours the contents on his arm before he wakes up with a roar.

"What the hell did you just do?" Derek says with blue eyes and fangs; as she just rolls her eyes and shows the bullet.

"Healed you dumbass." She says standing up.

"Why?" He says as he finally takes a look at all the wounds she gave him in her rage.

"Because you would have died with all the wounds I gave you along with that bullet wound, so I chose to save you." She responds.

"But why?" He asks again.

"You are more useful to me alive, rather than dead." She says with a smirk as she picks up all her stuff and walks out the warehouse as she knows he is watching her ass.

"I will kill him and his future children." Andy says staring at the wolf with a glare.

"At this rate it will probably be our grandkids." Kate says also glaring making her daughter grin sheepishly at them as the screen goes off again.

~~~*~~~

(A/N: Look at me go I finally updated <3)