Chapter 16

Jake's POV

Alissa was hugging Sebastian when I shifted, and ran into the woods. I couldn't believe that she stood up for me. I loved her for that. I always loved her. I arrived at the river where Sabrina was. "So how did it go?" She asked. I was kind of scared to tell her. "Well.... It didn't go as planned." She gave me a confused look. She started to walk towards me. "What do you mean it didn't go as planned?" Her voice was lace with anger now. "Imighthavekissedher." I rushed out. "What did you say?!" "I kissed her, and lets just say Sebastian didn't like that. "YOU KISSED HER?!?! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?" "I just got caught up in the moment ok." "Its not ok. Because now Sebastian will not let her out of his sight because of you. Which means I can't do my half of the plan." "They are having this party tonight, and I heard they are inviting you, your brother, and parents. We could try to get her there." "I guess we could. But I am still really pissed at you Jake. Now you should go. I have things to do." With that I left.

Alissa's POV

When I got up this morning I have been in such a rush. We are throwing a party. The whole pack is invited of course. Bash left me here, with Logan and Luke to get the party ready, while he went to go invite some people from his old pack. "Logan!" I yell when I walked into the kitchen. "What?" I just shook my head and pointed to the counter. "You ate a piece of the pie!" "Oh that. Sorry about that. I could g-" "No, we will just leave like it is. Don't eat anymore of the food ok?" I said with a stern look. He nodded his head and left the room. I couldn't believe him. Now the pie has a huge chunk missing.

Its been about two hours, and we finally finished decorating the house. I checked my watch,and I saw that I only had an hour for me to get ready. "Ok guys, you all did a good job, but now its time to get ready. Luke I need you to go get Bash for me. " He shook his head and left. Logan still stood there waiting for me to give him something to do. "Logan just go get ready. I would tell you to make sure the food is ok, but I can't trust with food duty right now." He nodded his head and left also.

       After they left I went upstairs to get ready. I took a 15 minute shower, since I only have an hour to get ready. Then I put on my thigh high light blue dress, that fit me just right, and the black belt that came with it. I did my makeup, and my hair. Right when I was putting my shoes on and getting ready to head down stairs. The bedroom door open. I turned around. There stood a shirtless and muddy Bash. I looked at my watch. Then I looked back at him. We only had 20 minutes left. "You know we only have 20 minutes left." "I know babe." He walked over to me. He was about to pull me into him when I stopped him. "You are muddy Bash, I am not hugging you." He nodded. "Why are you so muddy anyway?" "Well, um. The guys and I were playing football, and it was muddy there." He said with a warm smile. I shook my head, and pinch the bridge of my nose. "Just go take a quick shower."When I got down stairs, people were already coming in. I greeted them.  The alpha of Bash's old pack was here with his family, and Austin was here with Justice.  

      I headed back upstairs to get Bash. When I opened the door, I found him and Sabrina pinned to the wall making out. I could feel my heart shatter into billions, or even trillions of pieces. I ran back down stairs,and out the front door. Right when I was getting ready to shift, Jake came out from behind a tree. I could feel tears at the edge of my eyes.  "Alissa, whats wrong?" Then I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke down into tears. "I-I saw Bash and Sabrina making out." "Oh my. Alissa I am so sorry." He pulled me into a hug. "I can't believe him Jake. I just can't."  My wolf Lila was so upset. She won't talk to me because she is so heart broken.  "No one can Alissa." 

Jake started to rub circles on my back. That made me calm down some. Then I felt this sharp pinch, and I could feel myself blacking out. I heard Jake say something before I was completely out. "I am sorry Alissa."