The match was over with Rico kicking the ball and ultimately hitting the goal. She is good at this, even if she claims that it is just for fun.

It is now time.

“Guys, we need to talk.” I grabbed everyone’s attention after we sat down. “There is something I need to tell you.”

“You have a girlfriend?” Alix guessed.

“No! It is not that, dudette.” I took a deep breath before I continued.
“I got a scholarship at Rico’s school, surprisingly as I got recommended somehow and have good grades and I have decided to go because I believe it will be worth going but I don’t know how you will react so… yea.” I babbled but it looked like everyone understood this because everyone’s jaws are dropped.

“Yes!!! My brother is joining me!!! YOOOOOOOO!” Rico and also Chris are doing a victory dance on the bench, catching everyone in the park's attention so I told them to be quiet.
I am glad though Chris didn’t take this news badly.

“Congrats! Nino. You 97.35% deserve this.”

“Bravo, Nino!”

“Wow, man.”

“We are happy for you!”

“Thanks, guys. I thought you would not be happy that I will be leaving you.” I am still nervous about telling them, but I am glad they are happy about it.

“Umm… guys, we have a problem.” Max got us to look at the entrance of the park. There was Lila, Adrien, Alya, and some others entering the park.

“…and Nino told me not to tell anyone or else…” Neither of us didn’t want to wait until they saw us, so we took off faster than Sonic the Hedgehog can run.

I think one of the people saw us running because I heard “That’s Nino” and “Let’s get him,” so we are being chased.

Kim was holding Chris and Rico held Kim’s football while running.
I know they want to catch me. I will not let anyone get hurt because of them.

“Everyone, separate!”

Nath and Marc run to the left, Max and Alix kept running straight, and Kim, Rico, and I ran to the right.

The Akuma class went after us.

We left the park, and we ran for a bit. I saw the Grand Hotel on the way, so I have a plan.

“Rico, Kim. Run to the grand hotel. They can’t do anything there for you.”

“What about you, brother? You will get hurt!”

“There is no time for this, run!”

They took off to the Grand Hotel while I ran to the side of the hotel. I kept running with them further behind me. I can’t get away easily from them and my legs are starting to hurt.

I was about to give up, but I ran past some guys and girls and a few of them held paint buckets.

I looked behind while running to see if my class is still chasing me, and what I noticed was that once the Akuma class was near those people, they throw paint straight into them.

This distracted them for good.

Who are those people who helped me anyway? But never mind that.

I got as far as I can from them anyway.

What was that about? Why did they decide to catch me? Did Lila say something about…

BANG!!

I got so lost in my thoughts that I hit something and fell to the floor. Ouch...

A few seconds have gone until I heard someone talking.

“Wow. I know that boys fall for me, but seriously?” I opened my eyes to see a girl holding her hand out.
I don’t know how she stood up that fast. I got up with her help.

“I am sorry about that. I was running aw- around the buildings and I was lost in thoughts and yeah. Are you ok?” I looked at the girl while giving my excuse.

She has dark hair with blonde bits, brown eyes, and a similar skin tone to mine. She is currently wearing a black top and jeans with some slippers and a small amount of makeup.

To define this; She looks pretty.

“I should be asking you if you are ok.”

“I am. Sorry again about that. I am Nino by the way.” I don’t know if she is smirking because I said something wrong or if she is usually doing that.

“I am Selena, and no, I am single if you are wondering.” That made me blush a little.
Wow… What is wrong with me?

I was about to answer but my phone got a notification from Rico and I responded right away to it.

Twin Sissy🤩: Brother! Are you ok? Kim took me and Chris home. He comforted me (LIKE A BROTHER WOULD) and Chris while we were worried about you. If you don’t respond to this message within 10 minutes, Mum will call the cops to find you.

Twin Bro😎: Rico, dudette. I am fine. I wouldn’t be if the strange gang with paint buckets didn’t stop them. I don’t know who they are though. But I am coming home.

“Nice to meet you, but I need to go now or else my mum will call the cops to find me.” She chuckled at that part.
“If you want, I can walk you home, it is starting to get dark, unless you will be fine.”

“So you do like me then?” I blushed redder than Nath’s hair after she said that. “I live around the corner.”

She started to walk but stopped and turned around. “You coming, Lost DJ?”

“Yeah, I am. Wait. Lost DJ?” I walked beside her.

“You get lost in thoughts, maybe overall, and you have headphones with you, so I assume that you are a DJ, so Lost DJ it is.”

We kept walking together and talking about random stuff until we reached our homes.

I know for sure that I will get lectures about today.