Having their dorms right opposite to each other was really not helping Jeno.

Because the moment he exited his dorm, Jaemin did too. The two made eye contact, which Jeno was quick to break. He walked ahead, expecting absolutely no words coming out of the other, ho was looking down at his feet. 

JAEMIN- Jeno!

Without looking behind and stopping, Jeno answered dully, "What."

JAEMIN- ...Your luggage. You left a suitcase. 

Jeno looked back and turned red. Right, of course, the suitcase.

JAEMIN- May I help you out with the suitcase?
JENO- No need, I'll manage on my own. 
JAEMIN- I'm just asking whether you want help, that's all. Don't give me the gritted teeth. 
JENO- Help? You? I'd rather not. Maybe help out Hyunjin, with his luggage you know?

Jaemin scoffed.

JAEMIN- You do realize that you didn't even care hear my side of the story? 
JENO- Oh, jeez, I'm sorry I should definitely ask for an explanation for what I witnessed from my own eyes? What, did I just see an illusion? Is that what you are going to tell me, Jaemin? Be real.

Jeno exhaled. 

JENO- I think we both know that I'm practical. Practical, and nothing else. I'm not going to fall for your shit. 
JAEMIN- Well you aren't. If you were you'd care to ask.
JENO- THERE IS NOTHING TO FUCKING ASK. 
JAEMIN- WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?
JENO- WELL WHY WERE YOU MAKING OUT WITH HYUNJIN? IS THAT YOU WANT ME TO ASK?
JAEMIN- YES. BECAUSE I NEVER KISSED HIM. HE KISSED ME.

At this point Jaemin was in tears. 

JAEMIN- YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK ME WHAT I FELT, WHAT I DID AND WHY I DID IT JEN. WAS IT THAT DIFFICULT TO ASK? 
JENO- I-
JAEMIN- WAS IT THAT DIFFICULT TO FUCKING ASK?! GUESS WHAT? I CURSE MYSELF MAYBE MORE THAN YOU WOULD'VE CURSED ME OVER THE WEEKS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN WORSE. I HAVE NEVER FAKED THIS MANY SMILES. 

In relationships, people often give it their all. They think they are doing well, doing all that they possibly can to upkeep the relationship, giving the other all the love they deserve. But at times, they forget the most important of things, trust. 

JENO- Jae...
JAEMIN- And honestly, I did think of reaching out and telling you the truth, but guess what I realized. I realized that this was just a mirror of our relationship, this whole incident. If you don't trust me, Jen, I suggest you find someone else. Someone who you can actually trust. And please, I hope this doesn't sound like I'm blaming you for this- I'm not. I'm blaming me. Maybe I wasn't trustable enough. 

Jaemin wiped off his tears hastily and put on sad smile. 

JAEMIN- I wish you well, always. Oh and of course- here's your luggage.

And with that he went away, leaving a tsunami of guilt come over Jeno. He sat across with his back hitting the walls of the empty hallway, his face in his hands. 

~~~~

Mijin was now almost back to the bus yard, but thats when a tree caught her eye, more specifically, someone behind it.

Mijin went closer to the tree, and surely enough there was a someone. A girl, possibly in her pre-teens, spying on her from a distance. It seemed like she was observing her in a manner of help.

MIJIN- Hey kid, what are you doing here?

The child looked around, only to realize that she was the one being talked to.