After all he didn't even ask Ouranos for permission.

And Buddha loved every minute of it.

"That crazy idiot."

"What was he thinking."

"Heracles you fucking buffon."

"What do you expect from a former mortal"

the gods can only pull their hair and throw insults in the air as they watch with their eyes red down below.

they watch as Heracles approaches the boy, and declares him for every one to hear to be the first person in his familia.

Buddha couldn't hold back his laughter, the gods hung their jaws in shock. Heracles, the god of strength and heroes, descended to the lower world, and the first thing he did was ordering a boy to join his familia.

Buddha laughter echoed all throughout heaven much to the annoyance of the other gods.

.
.
.
.
.

°Lower world°

The Monsters are entering a frenzy, eating the flesh of a god was all that they can think of.

After all, it's not every day that they could have a taste of divine meat.

The adventurers looked at the God as he declared the boy to join him, after all August was still too young in their eyes. and with the god here they know that the fight will become much harder because the monster will become more enraged.

"Excuse me lord Heracles, But you being here draws more monsters towards us." Riveria said straying not to act rude towards the divinity in front of her.

He ignored the elf, his eyes focusing on the boy. August contemplated what he heard.

Join this God's familia? a god he never heard of before, will he be able to have strength if he joined him? will he be strong?

"Boy I can see it in your eyes. a hunger for power, I can give it to you."

and those words sealed the deal.

August hunger for strength made the deal easy for him, he wants this, he wants to be strong, the strongest there is. and he will take it.

"Yes!!! I'll join your familia."

"Good choice." Hercles then looked at the adventurers who could stand and fight, then his eyes travelled to the monsters, their mouth salivating at him. he gave the monster a smirk.

The monsters charged, their weapons at the ready, their expression madden with excitement.

"Buy us time." Heracles ordered as he walked relaxingly behind August.

The adventurers prepared themselves, seeing no way out but to follow the God's order.

Riveria bombarded the incoming monsters with her spells, as the others stood their ground waiting for the horde to come near.

as the fight rage on Heracules took a dagger out, he pricked his fingers drawing blood.

"Take off your shirt boy." August complied, taking off his shirt he felt the cool air hitting his body.

Heracles let a drop of his blood fall on August's back, He felt his body instantly become warmer, as he glowed bright white, blindingly so, Beowulf also glowed along with its master, as a chain connected Beowulf with August heart.

"Interesting." Heracles mumbled, staring at the chain.

Marking like a tattoo started to appear on August's back, Heracles symbol, below it his stats shows.